Getting your Grobo back online

@Grobo Are you still active here? I’m only using water in the bottles for now but first thing that came up was I can’t calibrate the probes?

1 Like

You might need the calibration solution. I found some in the warehouse. I am about to go through the process on my personal grobo and see what it needs.

4 Likes

It’s not the solution. It’s the technical part. Doesn’t follow through the process. When you hit calibrate it doesn’t do anything on the site.
I also know because when filled with water. The one and two bottle were in a race to empty within a week. I check my own ph. No biggie. Whenever you get there. I know you’re busy with this.

1 Like

If it’d be possible to get us diagnostic info when these operations run, that’d be amazing.

If it’s not easy to modify the interface for immediate display, then another random idea might be to email the raw results to us after the calibration process.

Similarly, it’d be cool if it were possible to opt-in to receive diagnostic logs on some daily or weekly schedule to show what’s been occurring (i.e. what did it see when it did something). That would allow us to perform additional troubleshooting and better correlate what we’re experiencing with the data.

3 Likes

Started a new grow from seed after many years. Crossing fingers everything goes fine! Thanks @Grobo for all your efforts

1 Like

If it’d be possible to get us diagnostic info when these operations run, that’d be amazing.

This is the number 1 requested feature and I plan to add it in the next week or so.

Right now I need to get email working again for the app and for the old forum. Afterwards I’m getting back into the website development.

8 Likes

Write with Google translator from German to english

Hello good day, first of all WOW I’m so happy to hear that it’s not over! My great respect for your work and effort and for the other people. Now to my problem, I have 2 Grobo units. I just found out about this website now. A grosso unit runs as described with the website option. Only my other grosso unit does not work. Although it is connected to my WLAN, it flashes light blue. But no other functions work. No light , no button … Nothing . I got an email on my account today. The Citizen has taken over . I replied with my problem. Please can you help me when you have a chance. I can’t connect the box to the website or the app either. Every time the Grobo unit is completed and connected, the message view grobo comes up, and then I’m back to registering a new grobo. Please help me further. Kind regards and respectful of your work and effort!!!

Hallo Guten Tag, zur erst einmal WOW es freut mich so sehr zu hören das es nicht vorbei ist ! Meinen großen Respekt vor Ihrer arbeit und Mühe und der anderen Personen. Jetzt zu meinem Problem, ich habe 2 Grobo Einheiten. Ich habe jetzt gerade erst von dieser Website hier erfahren. Eine grobo Einheit läuft wie beschrieben mit der Website Möglichkeit. Nur meine andere grobo unit funktioniert nicht . Sie ist zwar verbunden mit meinem WLAN sie blinkt hellblau . Aber keine anderen Funktionen funktionieren . Kein Licht , keine taste … Nichts . Ich habe heute eine Email bekommen auf meinem Account. Das Citizen übernommen hat . Ich habe darauf geantwortet mit meinem Problem. Bitte können Sie mir bei Gelegenheit weiterhelfen. Ich kann die Box auch nicht verbinden mit der Website Möglichkeit oder der App . Jedes Mal wenn die Grobo Einheit fertiggestellt ist und verbunden ist , kommt die Meldung view grobo , und danach bin ich wieder in der Anmeldung eines neuen grobos . Bitte Helfen sie mir weiter. Liebe Grüße und hochachtungsvoll vor ihrer Arbeit und Mühe!!!

Guten Tag!

Wonderful to hear from you. Please email me at [email protected] - I am hoping to get back to everyone within the next couple of weeks.

I have some tools on the backend and I can see some of the things your flashing blue unit is trying to do, but I need some information privately to be able to find it.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who filled out the survey on the email blast I sent out yesterday.

If you didn’t receive it for some reason, the survey is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U34ikYgfLNBYFpsuYXtbokglq9x_jdv74LAA5Vu34sw

There are a lot of support requests coming in here too, and a lot of people that didn’t know about the new ownership.

We are also getting some replacement parts in, and I’ll be testing a new unit soon. I won’t sell any new units until I replicate the “dumping water on floor” issue and solve it.

I’m also testing a workaround for this that involves cutting the floor of the unit so that the hoses can just be tucked back into the tank. If it starts to dump, it will just be dumping back into the tank.

I have a lot of broken motherboards and grow lights. An electrical engineering company is putting these on oscilloscopes and such so we can see what can be repaired, or where reliability can be improved.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hello! I’m really happy!! I wrote to you on discord. there is a lot of information about the grobo box, the information will definitely help. Best regards

My Name in discord copetwobomber

@Grobo my unit is inaccessible through website now? Also WiFi is going in and out almost daily now. I tried accessing through safari and nothing now. I have three weeks left on my grow.

1 Like

I just posted something about 2 minutes ago as well. I’m 3 weeks away as well! This happened to me last time before they got the server back up!

1 Like

I was going to reset my router but I’m afraid it’s going to kick it offline and I won’t be able to use the light settings.

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure there messing with it. I sent out an email as well. I think @Grobo will respond.

Hopefully it won’t be too much longer. I think leaving the Machine by itself if it’s connected online with the light settings until someone recognizes there’s a problem.

1 Like

Yeah my WiFi reconnected but no access. I think it will be fine. Just have to watch plants more closely. I can flush manually if needed.

1 Like

Glad you were able to get online after resetting. Do you have any suggestions with drying mode? As far as I’m concerned drawing mode is only access to when we can connect to the app online. Thanks for your suggestions.

1 Like

If it doesn’t come back. I would still dry in the box with no light of course. Keep the humidity up with a wet sponge (50-55%) is recommended. Usually when the hay/grass smells get less is when it’s close to cure time. I check mine with a moisture meter. I take mine down at around 17% moisture.
The hay/grass smells are barely noticeable and the great aroma of the flower over powers.
XRCLIF Wood Moisture Meter with… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZH5TN3Y?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
My guess is maybe there bringing there own site online. We’ll see.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion. With regards to drying, there’s no fans that are turning on. Is that okay?

1 Like