Do-si-do grow 🌱

Hi,
Will these fit in the grobo tray or only the grob starter tray?
I’ve been trying to find a replacement for that 1 component so I can continue using the machine. It’s been a struggle! Lol

i dont use them @ChicagoCypher_CC dose but The bag size reads one ince and a quarter so i thank your good bro.

1 Like

I cant wait to hank up this light up Thursday.

4 Likes

nice …i’m sure you can’t wait to let em shine :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :sunny: what kind of lights are you currently using?

3 Likes

Yeah i cant wait to see how big my buds get .Currently im running 2 spider farmer sf1000 They are only like 200 watts compared to 730w.
@ChicagoCypher_CC

4 Likes

nice upgrade :+1:t4: …fyi. i just order some ILGM do-si-dos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iv re cropped the branches twice now and they dont wanna stay down.:man_facepalming: ow well. New light tomorrow!

5 Likes

Put my new light in today .super excited .i cant wait to see how big the buds get .

4 Likes

The girls have been drinking alot more water now because of the lights and the growth is awesome.day 22 flower

5 Likes

Cool man. Yeah that is some kinda light power. Awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

4 Likes

That’s a nice picture. Great colas. :star_struck::clap:

3 Likes

4 weeks to go.they are drinking a quarter to a half gal of water a day now.

4 Likes

Wow. There huge! :star_struck::sunglasses::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Im adding overdrive this week to swell buds.

6 Likes

Top 3 taller buds look like they are swole already! Haha! Looking good!

3 Likes

Do u notice a difference when u use other additives like overdrive and resin production addictives?

2 Likes

Yes but iv seen the biggest difference with the new more wattage light power. i just just added it two week ago .

3 Likes

:fist_right:
Lookin good bud :+1::seedling::seedling::seedling:
Be good to know the final numbers :thinking:!:wink:!

2 Likes

I took these the second the light went off.

5 Likes