2nd Tent Grow Gelato

Got 67.9 grams from this grow. Pleased to say the least. Cure time.

6 Likes

I’m going out of town for about three months I don’t have anyone to burp my jars. What does CvaulT with a Bóveda pack do without ?

1 Like

This soon after harvest, mold is a possibility. You could always put into jars with an air pump, timer, manifold and some one way valves in the lids to create an auto burping setup.

grove bags would work well in your case

2 Likes

Grove bags are the shit bro no burping .cheap like 4 buck for half pound bags .the results will make you throw your valts away. @Bandit

4 Likes

Where do you guys get single grove bags that are legit? Ive gotten some oz. size ones off amazon and they were str8 trash not grove bags at all!

2 Likes

@Half-baked go to grove bags .com and go to home grower sections mix and match .scroll down every size for grams to muti pound bags to cool looking looking grove bag .follow instruction on the flier they give you about how and what temp to keep the bags for the cure .i get half pound window bags.

4 Likes

@Christifer @ChicagoCypher_CC and anyone else with grove bag experience, how do you compare the grove bags vs mason jar for curing?

1 Like

grove bags = easy to use with no burping and low maintenance …good for large quantities too

mason jar = glass over plastic is still my personal preference IF mason jar curing is done correctly …i had some curing mistakes during my first grow or two with mason jars but got it down now after experimenting in different ways…i don’t mind putting in the extra work required with mason jars…the curing process is as important as the growing process :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that’s what I thought too. I’ll stick with using mason jars since we’re only harvesting 2 plants at a time :joy:

2 Likes