Alternatives to the App?

Hey everyone -

My App is no longer working and it’s caused my grow lights to basically stop working. Is there an alternative way to access the app or information on turning the lights on/off manually?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hold on I have a thread I’ll tag you in

Go to my.grobo.io and you can access your grobo. Delete the app on your phone is useless now. I don’t get notifications either but I’d I do a manual drain and fill and it disperse nutrients. I put a half gallon every two days to top off.

When you go into maintenance to drain click the drain prompts until it starts draining. DO NOT TOUCH ANY BUTTONS UNTIL ITS FINISHED DRAINING. Then back out to your grobo and go back into maintenance and click fill. It will respond quickly. Faster than the app. AGAIN DON’T PUSH ANYTHING UNTIL ITS FILLED COMPLETELY. Then again back out to your grobo and wait for it to disperse nutrients. Usually within a few minutes

I capitalize because the drain prompt won’t go away when it’s finished. Just hit the back button in your browser until the image of your grobo is there.
It’s not the end of the world but if you push anything other than back your drain or fill will turn on and make a mess. Ask me :joy::rofl: Hope this helps

2 Likes

Some are still getting notifications. I’m not for some reason but have access :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you - this is exactly what i needed!

1 Like

I can access the website but app is a no has anyone an alter or an idea for alternative any help would be much appreciated

1 Like

@Damo1235 here ya go. It’s been working for others

1 Like

:fist_right:

Good to know it can be done :+1::wink:

Not too rub salt or anything :flushed:! but im in :uk: & Everything apart from grobo site access Is Working…
Strange :face_with_raised_eyebrow:?? But i THINK :crossed_fingers:!! there on the way back shortly anyways :crossed_fingers::pray::wink::seedling::seedling::seedling:

What makes you think they’re on their way back @Gmann9116 ? :crossed_fingers:

I don’t think so the bank was selling Grobo gear for like 50% off so that’s not a good sign

2 Likes

Does anyone else grobo just drain for no reason auto dose wont stop unless turn off keeps tryin to kill my plant hoping i turn off and back on so light disrupts darkness have to unplug and leave off untill lights come on

3 Likes

Yes! All gen2 users have had that experience. I got my money back from the grobo disaster but i still use it but only to manually fill myself. I unhook the drain connection from the circuit board until i have to water change. That way no water gets pumped out.

2 Likes

It’s in here @Buddy it has worked for others