Banana Kush Auto

Banana Kush Auto just did a top off and the Grobo server is still on line

everything looks pretty good

12 Likes

Lost Wi-Fi light and air bubbler cannot connect to Wi-Fi

Well keep trying to connect in the meantime just trying to keep the plant alive

4 Likes

Finally got my unit to connect to Wi-Fi but I still have no light or bubbler but the window works so I know I am connected want to give it a reset hopefully it will straighten everything out but I’m a little afraid I won’t get back on the Wi-Fi and I’m hoping that the drain Fill will work on Friday and the nudes

Bummer. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Unplug for a minute and try again. Have you tried this?

Rebooted again it connected to the Wi-Fi by itself but still had no light or a bubbler then I updated the light schedule and everything came back on and it is working fine hallelujah

3 Likes

Awesome :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Read on discord where someone had the light and bubbler issue and someone mentioned changing light cycle and changing it back. I’ll see if I can get the pic of convo up just to make sure.

3 Likes

I think that was me you are looking at and I reset the light schedule and everything started to work fine

3 Likes

Here ya go friend!

3 Likes

Hi and shamus I was on Discord to

3 Likes

Lol! Gotcha well damn!

2 Likes

I am shames talk tex lol

3 Likes

Little under the influence! I didn’t look at the names! Wow so u got it going again then?

2 Likes

Yes and I have 20 days left I hope everything will drain and fill and give the nutrients correctly for the next couple of weeks

6 Likes

Just did a water change and everything worked fine the nutrients look like they dispensed correctly happy everything is still working hopefully they will come back and get their stuff together

3 Likes

Added a CO2bag

for the last couple of weeks hopefully will increase bud size tell Grobo is still connected and working fine keeping my fingers crossed

6 Likes

Have you found the extra lights have made a difference?

2 Likes

I’m interested in your mushrooms :mushroom:. I’ve considered it. I’ll see what happens with you. What do you think about them?

This is my second grow my first grow I had a Bruce Banner photo this is a banana Kush Auto the first Grow I only got 39 g but it was very high potency and was satisfied this one looks like double the amount hopefully it is nice and strong I dig the couch lock😳

4 Likes