Banana purple punch and Tropicana cookies

3 Likes

I just grew tropicana it is very good and smells great takes a little longer to harvest

3 Likes

Nice! She’s definitely a bit taller than the punch atm! They both sprouted on the same day as well.

2 Likes

Start of week 4

3 Likes

Week 5

3 Likes

hi @Half-baked …just curious to know …what size tent to you grow in?

2 Likes

Its a 2x2 lol! I have a sf G 3000 full spectrum bar light in it! Could be over kill but its was better than the 100 w sf1000 it came with.

3 Likes

great light for that size tent :sunny: …that light will do wonders if paired with (1) one photo :camera_flash: seed :slight_smile: grow

2 Likes

End of Week 6 update

The Tropicana cookies has a magnesium/sulfur deficiency going on caught it too late so it stunted her growth and turned her light green. The banana punch is killing it.

2 Likes

Also got this cool new toy to help out when these babies are done.

3 Likes

Tropicana cookies top
Banana purple punch bottom in flush!

4 Likes

Very nice how many weeks of flower and do you count when you change lights or when you see pistols

1 Like

Looks amazing :star_struck:. Congratulations :champagne:
That is a nice looking bud!

2 Likes

They are auto flowers so I keep the light at 18/6 the whole grow. Flower was a little over 60 days I ran into a few issues which held them back a few days.

Thank u they smell wonderful! The punch really has a Hawaiian punch smell and the Tropicana is earthy gas ! Looking forward to using cannatrol and seeing how they turn out with proper environment dry/cure.

2 Likes

Finally finished! They came out perfectly! Some of the most potent bud I’ve grown.

Top is Tropicana cookies bottom is banana punch! Tropicana is gas and the punch is gas with a fruity taste.

4 Likes