Biscotti Mintz Grow

Hey guys! This will be my last grow in the grobo before moving onto a tent grow!

Day 64, Flower 7/39

I’m growing some Biscotti Mintz by Barney’s Farm. I was away for the past few days and she grew a lot since then but I think she has stopped growing. I gave her a haircut. Any advice is appreciated. Should I remove the biggest fan leaves or clean her up some more? Thanks.

8 Likes

Sorry for the scroll. I’m only allowed to post one picture at a time:

6 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

You’ll get 5 different answers to this question so this is just my input haha. You’re in the first week of flower, and this is prime time for when I would clean up the bottom half, or third and any big leaves that may be in the way. Seems counter productive in a way, but it also lets the new growth take the up nutrients to make it grow stronger. You have a beautiful looking plant, and look forward to watching this one!

7 Likes

- - - [2022-01.04]:

@Aang,

• (Just Beginning Of flowering_ :white_flower: Beauties_ :sparkling_heart:):

• (#YourGrowYourCall):

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {Green_Thumb..~~ (3)}:

~~~

- - - [2022-01.11]:

@Aang,

• (-If - You Have Room At The Bottom, -You- Can Choose To Take The Branches To The sides, -To- Give More Room To The Top): (-Or/And- Move The Top As Well): {:wink:}:

~~~

- - - [2022-02.23]:

@Aang,

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

@Dank-n-Dabby @SilverGrobo thank you guys!

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing! The buds that strain produces are absolutely beautiful!!! Please share as you ripen up. :+1:

6 Likes

I’m so glad that you’re taking leap over to :tent: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Photo updates of her pistoling. I can’t wait to finish this grow and move on to learn :tent: grows :grin:

10 Likes

Can’t wait to watch this one. Those buds are gonna be gorgeous!!!

5 Likes

I just realized that she’s still stretching :joy:. I think I’m going to have to supercrop the branch on the back to prevent light burn. Not sure if I want to bend her backwards or bend her towards the right side (away from the light and away from the other bud site/branch). Anyone have any thoughts?

4 Likes

I think you’re on the right track to supercrop there but I can’t honestly give ya which direction you should go from the pictures, but either is better than toast.

3 Likes

How about some zip ties and tie her down

3 Likes

Thank you @Selenad! A few of the branches started touching the top so I supercropped her and tie her down

4 Likes

I got my 2x3 tent. I’m excited to embark on a new grow journey :joy:. This community is awesome. I’ve been reaching out to you folks and asking a million questions about growing in a tent. Thank you guys for your help!

My sexy tent:

Slight light burn but I managed to save the rest:

11 Likes

:clap: cheers :beers: bro :sunglasses: I’m glad :slightly_smiling_face: to see that gd luck :four_leaf_clover: on ur new journey :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

hi @Aang glad to see you with a tent as it looks good…what lights :bulb: are you getting for that sized :tent:?

7 Likes

I got the HLG 350R for my 2x3 tent. The lights are overpowered in that tent but maybe in a few years I can upgrade my tent :joy:

8 Likes

those lights look great for your tent :star_struck:…please share a pic :camera_flash: when you get them hung …seems like a perfect fit for that size :tent: :+1:… imo better to be oversized and turned downed RATHER then be undersized and on max :slight_smile:

8 Likes