Bloom Seed farms OGKB2.1 X strawberry guava. OGKB2.1 x Orange Zkittles

Week #6 Flower Day -#40 Flower. 100% organic grow!! @Chopo816 !! @Vicc

8 Likes

12 Likes

nice!! shes going to make spears!

6 Likes

4x4 tent with California Lightworks Solarsystem 550 with light controller. Also UVB light supplementation [recently started]. Gaia green nutrients. Organic cal mag and boogie brix with occasional tea. Just water me!!

5 Likes

Also I love Bloom Seed CO, I been looking to get some of that Strawberry Guava from them, so you got to let me know how the smoke is after you harvest.

4 Likes

She looks :eyes: pretty that’s all the ingredients I have also plus some fish :tropical_fish: poo :poop: :heart_eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Sure thing I have grown a few other girls they have offer. Product is phenomenal. I chose to grow these strains because they are suppose to be high yield with smashing. I use Nugsmasher XP which I have decide I want to upgrade to nugsmasher touch for easier thcA extraction. XP model provides just extra work. Again it is a want not a need to obtain product.

4 Likes

Also Guava is such a :fire: strain so super interested in this cross with strawberry

3 Likes

I have some strawberry guava 2.1 too also by bloom seed farm. It is next on my list to grow. Also I started introducing uvb supplemental lighting last night as well as dropping my humidity down as to cause more stress for trichome production. They are already so sticky. I did a little manipulation last night and it got on my arm and it still hasn’t come off.

4 Likes

if you can get them super cold at night as well, youll get the leaves and buds to turn super purple =]

5 Likes

Day #118 total…Day #1 of week #8 flower
I have to honk it is pretty spot on suppose to be 9 weeks of flower. This grow has been completely organic as well! @Chopo816
@Mpower11 @FireGuy @Vicc @vegetato

8 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Bro :sunglasses: ur killing it that look :eyes: nice :+1:t2: man :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Now you can see the potential of your plants in full organic mode. By far the best grow I have had hands down. My opinion is nature takes care of its own better than we as humans could ever do for them. Not intended to offend anyone growing with synthetic nutrients to each their own just my opinion again. I only gave ro water not ph’ed,fish shit, cal-mag and boogie brix in flower. @Chopo816

5 Likes

The photos are making me salivate man :drooling_face: looks great!

5 Likes

I got the same recipe man can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I also have the tea :coffee: as well I can see it in ur pictures tho ur buds look :eyes: really nice :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

5 Likes

I forgot to mention I did provide several teas throughout the grow.

5 Likes

Yes :raised_hands: sir we in the same boat :motor_boat: cheers :clinking_glasses: bro :sunglasses: u did a heck of a job so far :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

@GameDevGrower you see this yummy organic bud¿

Doug nice job! Your hard work paid off. What the best part about organic growing is you no longer have to pick a flush date. You just harvest when you feel the plant is ready. Speaking of that the first few pictures plant looks done. Then the other pictures they don’t.

So what I do is I take 3 good pictures a plant

Top , Mid and lower (top will ripen first so you need to find a happy balance within the plant that you enjoy then harvest.

Congratulations on Top Shelf Premium True Organic bud. I will smoke your product anytime and that says a lot because I’m kind of picky that way!! Thank you Fish Shit / Brix Gods!! @Chopo816:crazy_face:

6 Likes