Blue Dream from Original Harvest

thanks @Gunk …a potential 60 day (8.5 weeks) flower time is not that long :slight_smile: …what week of flower are you at now?

1 Like

What is that white cord with green wrapped around

1 Like

Week 6.5. This last week she started bulking a little.

2 Likes

Niwa grow hub sensor.
Tells me everything.

I love it.
Adjust and monitor from anywhere!
Niwa Grow Controllers (Grow Hub+) Amazon.com
They have one with c02 monitor and one without.
(I have without).

4 Likes

Week 7. Very clear trich’s still.
Lotta popcorn :popcorn: little bummed :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

I stunted my grow before last by trimming to early in flower but learned a good lesson

2 Likes

trying different things only makes you a better grower :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How many grows has this closet seen now?! You’re clearly advancing in terms of skillset I’d say. :wink:

3 Likes

I agree :point_up:. Have learned alot and my plants have always been healthy :+1:t2: I’m not deterred in the least.

1 Like

I think three or four grows. Yes I agree. I’m definitely not killing it and it’s still very healthy.
Thank you :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Smells great :blush:

4 Likes

24hrs with flawless and then 10 day flush changing water every two days.
So far not the best grow but all the goodness is still there. Smells great :+1:t2:

3 Likes

She’s trying to make that dark purple I’ve seen on this strain. I’m at 71F. I think cooler temperatures bring out colors.

4 Likes

70F/55%humidity for dry time. Flower is at 26%. Looking for around 17%.

4 Likes

Five days 17%. Bags are reading 58-62%. Super airy. Trimming was awful because of the looseness. I didn’t want to keep digging in if that makes sense. There’d be nothing left. :joy: smells great and lots of trich’s. The surprise is I got three oz of medium airy and one and a half of airy popcorn :popcorn:. I’m sure it will be delicious :drooling_face:. Also got a nice little package of trich’s from the trim box.
I’m going to do a little remodel again on the closet before next grow. (Bubba Kush). Can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
Thanks for following along :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::dash:

3 Likes

Regardless of size/density they look nice and frosty. What is this kool contraption u have there?

2 Likes

It’s a camera equipment box. Has a built in dehumidifier. It will dry and cure small amounts. I did it with my first grow. I got the idea from cannatrol. Anything more than an ounce I need to burp the cabinet. The dehumidifier just can’t keep up. But I have plans to add two more dehumidifier’s to this box. You can buy them separately. Better control and faster air exchange. I keep a little amount of water inside if needed to maintain humidity.
You can adjust the humidity but the temperature is regulated by the ambient temperature. So keeping it where it’s cool is important. My A/C vent blows right on it.
For now once my cures are done I store it in jars inside the box. It maintains low 70s. It locks so that’s important to me. All my growing/smoking things are always locked up. (I can’t recommend this cabinet until I get it down. ) there inexpensive and they have larger cabinets. Maybe the larger ones have a better exchange rate? Never looked :thinking: but it is just a moisture control cabinet for electronics. Not for curing.
Honestly after dry time and grove bags and then jar storage. I’m not sure I’ll put any effort into the cabinet any time soon.
Ruggard Electronic Dry Cabinet (30L) https://a.co/d/cZGKOTF

2 Likes

Done curing in bags and moved to vacuum sealed jars with large 62% Boveda pack.
Very sticky and smells a soft berry smell and haven’t tested yet.
Found a few seeds as well. I’m going to throw em in a pot on the porch. It’ll allow me to get rid of some fish fertilizer I have.
The buds seemed to tighten a little. This is about the just of it. Three good ounces and one funky one. Small stuff.
I’m totally pleased :grinning: no complaints.
Thanks for tagging along. :+1:t2::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Frosty nugs looking good! That purp i see in there? Blue dream is always a nice strain to have imo!

2 Likes

Yeah a little purple. I’m glad it stayed. I figured since it wasn’t a lot of color it would disappear in the shrinking stage.

1 Like