Blue Dream from Original Harvest

Day four. Roots sprung the first 48hrs. She popped up in his morning.

2 Likes

best to you on your grow …Blue Dream is a classic :slight_smile:

1 Like

I picked four strains last year. This is one. It’s ironic I just got an email about top strains and Blue Dream was in there. Thank you. I’m going to use the same technique as the last grow.:face_with_monocle: :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Topped with eight. 23 days. I kept the lowers this time as they were already reaching for the top. Four lowers has trainers. First time with them. Got them gynormous fans again.

She had a little deficiency growing so fast I was a little lite on the nutes. She’ll be fine. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’m pleased with the training clips. I’ve alternated from one set of mains to the next. Definitely a more manageable canopy.

2 Likes

Couldn’t wait. It’s growing so quickly.

moved the net up. Canopy is nice and even thanks to the clips.
Looking promising so far. :crossed_fingers:t2::+1:t2:
A week recovery :mending_heart: and we’ll see about super cropping. This plant is heavy duty strong :muscle: already.

3 Likes

Looking nice! I want to start a blue dream and also the o.g cheese! Im growing a 420 fastbud lemon pie atm.

2 Likes

Flipped and will trim one more time in about three weeks. That’ll be my two trims and that’s it. See what happens in sixty days. :crossed_fingers:t2::thinking:

3 Likes

Took some fans off. Flipped it and realized I should of scheduled three trims instead of two. No biggie. I finally put all my information together and made my own grow bible.
She’s doing great :+1:t2:

In order from nutrients to dry time.

1 Like

Another trim. Looks promising so far. This is the fourth trim actually and maybe :thinking: one more. I’m fine with it. I’ll just have to adjust accordingly. I don’t want to lock myself into thinking I have to make a three trim schedule. Any trim I’ve done so far she’s recovered quickly. I feel confident in my trimming anyway.
Should start seeing some trich’s soon. :+1:t2::thinking::sunglasses:

1 Like

lookin good…as long as the plants are healthy, i defoliate as needed and do not really follow a trim schedule

the full article is a good read:

1 Like

Yeah I agree. Just trying not to disrupt the flow of things as she grows.
Yes you’re correct in saying she recovers quickly.

I’ll take your advice. :thinking: thanks you for that.

1 Like

Great information. Thank you @ChicagoCypher_CC

1 Like

Removed some fans and some low bud sites.
Anxious to see what happens :thinking: I feel good about it.

3 Likes

I had originally posted that I thought I’d stunted her. Turns out it’s a long flowering time at according to the specs. We’ll see :thinking:

3 Likes

what seedbank is your Blue Dream from?

1 Like

1 Like

What do u think about their genetics? Ive heard mixed reviews about them.

2 Likes

My ATF came from them. I also have white widow and bubba kush. Maybe. I’ve only used one seed bank. Affordable. Haven’t been around enough to really acquire a knowledge of breeders. I’m sure it will make something just won’t be a lot I don’t think. I was spoiled without the last ATF grow and outcome. Probably should lower my expectations. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ive seen some youtubers say good things and other not so much. I wanted to try them out becuz the prices were great compared to the orhers online.

1 Like