Blue Dream 💭 in the Box

Had to do it. Way to much plant for the box. I would of transferred to the closet but it’s not ready. I called it running over with my truck technique. :rofl:

I broke em all half way down. We’ll see the outcome of this early flower branch breaking technique. :smiling_face_with_tear:You either have to dumb down the nutrients like grobo did or spend unnecessary time training a plant that should be in a tent in the first place. A plant needs what it needs to grow properly.
It’ll be interesting to se what citizens comes up with for nutrients.

3 Likes

Man this thing is unstoppable. The branches actually lifted themselves. The break didn’t affect them at all. Just took the big/medium fans. There is still over a month left. I upped my fishshit/hydroguard 8mls to 10mls for 3 gallons during early/mid vegetation. Made a big difference. I was only using 8mls in the five gallon closet and 6mls in the box grow.

4 Likes

Cant wait! Looks good

4 Likes

Gave it a trim and separated. Smells all sweet citrus after she got tossed around during trim/separation.
I’ll try to let her roll on her own from here just keep sites clear.

Before

After

3 Likes

Put her into flush mode. Cloudy with a couple amber.
I should have the closet done in time for drying.

I have elbow surgery next week.
So I’ll be drying/trimming and curing with one arm. :thinking::face_with_diagonal_mouth:

5 Likes

This is awsome! What probe system are you working with? I was an allgrowers member too but I want to get my unit up again

2 Likes

No probes. No bottles. The probes are hooked up to complete the loop only. I use my own nutrients and check ph daily. Also disconnected pump and put an aquarium pump. The WiFi and light schedule is all I use.

1 Like

She’ll be put up for drying on Monday. Smells completely different/better than the blue dream that came from the closet. I think it was a bad seed. I got about 20 seeds in that batch.

3 Likes

Got her drying. Closet is ready. New door and reconfigured the air flow system so the air conditioner won’t push out the cracks. Had a smell issue. To much pressure! Now a fan and filter come on at the same to relieve pressure and draws air through lower filter to replenish with fresh air. Works great. Only one fan motor now.
Surgery tomorrow on the elbow.
So since I’m in between grows I went to the local and picked this up. It came with a matching sticker. I hope I don’t do the twizzel dance. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

curious about pricing in different states…how much for the half O? what state?..looks like some nice large twiller buds…IL range is 70-150 for a 1/2

1 Like

About the same. This was normally 90$. I got it on sale for 80$. This dispensary grows and sells there own for 70$/1/2oz. 25$ eighths. A decent premium strain from a good grower is around 90$. Most good ounces are150$-190$
Southern Arizona

2 Likes

:+1:t4:

AZ is cheaper than IL :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Michigan is pretty cheap 89 to 100 $ oz 15 to 20 $ eighths. i dont mean this in a bad way at all just personal opinion ive had illinois bud, Colorado bud and Michigan has them beat on quality and price.

2 Likes

@Half-baked What’s your minimum wage in Michigan?
@ChicagoCypher_CC what is your minimum wage in Chicago?
It’s $13.85 in AZ. Does this affect prices? :thinking:
Also taxes. I’m also a medical user less tax and are allowed to possess more. Rec users pay alot more.

1 Like

I live in ky unfortunately we dont have rec. Hell we barely have med.! So im not sure. call me crazy but in between grows, every so many months i go up there and visit and grab the max of flower and wax. 2 oz max limit on flower and i think 15 g of concentrates max. I hit 2 or 3 spots and come back home and smoke for a couple months til i feel like making the trip again.

2 Likes

In between grows. (Earth’s Healing)delivers for free (65$ minimum )with a free brix gummy pack. 180$ oz. Is what I get?

1 Like

I would love to be able to get a delivery! Weed delivery who wouldve ever thought!? Im trying to remain positive about our state going rec but i have a feeling we will be close to last.

2 Likes

$15.80 :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

IL rec users are taxed about 30% :exploding_head: on their purchases …IL med users aren’t taxed :money_mouth_face: …it is so easy to get a med license in IL so most potheads here have one :rofl:

2 Likes

Same here pretty much.
I’ve also lived in southern AZ my entire life.
Between California and Mexico there is always been weed here for years. I’m lucky to live in the middle of it all.

2 Likes