Blue Dream 💭 in the Box

I’ve been testing for a couple weeks. Mostly working. Filled bottles with water and will add my own nutrients and check PH/EC manually.
(My last Blue Dream seed) Also had an update that successfully loaded.
We’ll see :thinking::fire::dash:

3 Likes

Coming along. Lol my one and two bottles are almost gone. Lots of adjustments still are being worked on as we speak So far the nutrients are working well.

2 Likes

Good luck with the ol box. Only had 1 semi successful grow in mine. :face_exhaling: but gen 2 was trash from the start.

2 Likes

The light is on schedule and bottles filled with water. Doesn’t matter what the bottles do right now. I feed manually with four part flora nova series. Also I can adjust light times and shift recipe schedule. I.E. early /late vegetation/flower times. That’s all I need. I disconnected the 12v pump and plugged in a tetra pump. Everything is working great like this. Also super quiet with the 12v pump disconnected.
In the meantime I’m putting a better door on the closet and cleaning up some things I rushed on when I built it. Small stuff.

3 Likes

All good so far. Took the bottles out. Algae started growing at the bottoms. No need for em anyway.
I got six sites that I’m going to keep at six unless I see something different. Wanna try to focus on less /better flower. At least in the box anyway. Put a four inch round air stone and it’s working great.

Edit (Meant six sites)

4 Likes

Trimmed her up. Let her grow some more before I super crop before transition.

3 Likes

wow nice symmetry! :+1:

what nutes and additives are you running for this grow?

2 Likes

Thanks. Trying something different. Flora Nova series General Hydroponics.
Veg
Bloom
Floralicious plus
Koolbloom
Calimagic
Hydroguard
Fish shit

2 Likes

I’m still looking for an alternative to hydroguard but nothing else seems as effective.

In my area, it doubled in price around 2020 and hasn’t really come down much since. :frowning: :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

U. S. ? I here ya. That stinks. I kinda poked around yesterday.
TRIBUS® - Seedling to Harvest Microbial inoculant - Treats up to 200 gallons of Water https://a.co/d/eJr3uPi
Cronk Nutrients Monkey Juice – Bacillus Root Inoculant – Organic Solution to Increase Your Plants Health – Root Mass Enhancer for Plant Growth and Flowering Boost, 500mL Amazon.com
Root Supplement - Root Rot Treatment for Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree and Other Indoor House Plants - Houseplant Propagation Promoter - Liquid Root Stimulator - Plant Food by Houseplant Resource Center Amazon.com
There are so many but a few with bacillus.

I use voodoo juice from advanced nutrients two weeks after 10 day germination. First two weeks of vegetation and first two weeks of flower. Maybe it can be used throughout in smaller amounts?
Advanced Nutrients 5450-14 Voodoo Juice Fertilizer, 1 Liter Amazon.com

Another trim and she’s doing great. Curious to see what the nutrients do. Maybe a week or two she’ll get some height before transition. I’ve extended veg schedule no problem.

2 Likes

Another trim.

3 Likes

Same trim and also super cropped but kept em straight. They each got a good squish all the way around right below the last node. You can see the dark spots. There’s four going on five nodes.

Give it a week to recover and on to transition/flower.
It already has a much stronger aroma than the last blue dream.

4 Likes

Went ahead and transitioned after crop. She recovered fast and started stretching.
Looking forward to the outcome.

4 Likes

Coming along. Should see some flower soon.
Before and after trim.

4 Likes

How yoy keep bottom leaves from growing back i trim mine like yours but always grow back and they say no pruning during flowering

2 Likes

I transitioned with four nodes from top down. I know it’s going to stretch to five. I took out any branches that wasn’t at the top of the canopy. I’m ten days in. It will continue to stretch into flower and then I’ll lightly trim only fans blocking sites. Once it actually starts flowering I’ll remove week flower sites in two-three weeks.
I’m not sure I answered your question. I hope I did. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

I had alot of growth grow back a bottom of plant i can safely light prune at week 3 and beyond just afraid to stunt growth thanks

1 Like

Stretching like crazy. Flower starting to appear. Wednesday water change and light trim.
No temperature or humidity control. It’s probably close to 75F and 45% Humidity. Get some moisture between leaves now and again.

2 Likes

So no problems stretching. I forgot to take a before picture but it was dense. I may have stretch issues still to come. I know with these nutrients in this box I can transition sooner. Next time. More ammonia citrus smell than the closest blue dream. I’m hoping it’s better. This is a couple days into the third week.

4 Likes