Blueberry Muffin and Biscotti Mintz Grow

Started a new grow! Blueberry Muffin is on the left and Mimosa X Orange Punch is on the right. I was gone for a few days and came back to yellow leaves and some dark spots on the leaves. I think pH may have been off and dealing with high water temps. Hopefully I can get the plants back on track. I count 5 nodes but I will wait a few days before topping.

3 Likes

Hey folks, I decided to terminate this grow. I cleaned up the tent and started a new grow!
Updated the title to Blueberry Muffin and Biscotti Mintz Grow

2 Likes

Growing Biscotti Mintz on the left and Gelato.OG on the right. I think I’ll remove some leaves and flip to flower in a few days

3 Likes

Hi @Aang just curious to see how your girls are doing after the strech :eyes:

1 Like

hey @ChicagoCypher_CC. they’re doing ok. The Biscotti Mintz (left plant) grew too tall. I could have done a better job supercropping and tying it down. I experimented in this grow and made some mistakes but I’m happy to harvest in a several weeks

Uploading: PXL_20220920_040723010.jpg…

2 Likes

best way to learn is to experiment…mistakes make you a better grower :slight_smile: glad you can make it to harvest :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Harvested the Biscotti Mintz and Gelat.OG! They both smell great. The Biscotti Mintz looks fire. It’s interesting to see that my 4+ month cure Biscotti Mintz looks very different than the recently harvested bud.

Final weight:
Biscotti Mintz: 117g
Gelat.OG 65g

3 Likes

congratulations on your HARVEST!!! :fire: those stalks look huge

3 Likes