Broken EC probe

Hi. I’m gen2 grobo owner.

The tip of the ec probe broke while cleaning the tank today. It’s hard to find an equivalent replacement. Anyone know where to find it?

If the ec probe is not available, it will have to be injected manually. What should I do?

2 Likes

Amazon check with them

It does not have to be grobo brand if that helps

2 Likes

Was it just the plastic? Probe maybe still fine. Do you have calibration solution? Maybe do a health check

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s plastic but the metal part of it is attached very precariously. And I don’t have any calibration liquid.

Since Grobo ran out of all the nutrients during the last water change, I can no longer trust the automatic system, so I guess I’ll have to do it manually. :triumph:

- - - [2022-02.16]:

@swaaan,

• (Bluelab PENCON Conductivity Pen and Digital TDS Meter, Water Tester for Temperature and Nutrient (CF, EC, PPM 500, PPM 700), TDS Testing Kit for Hydroponic System and Indoor Plant Grow):

• (Bluelab PENPH pH Pen, Digital Meter for Water with Easy Two Point Calibration and Double Junction Probe Test Kit for Hydroponic System and Indoor Plant Grow, White):

• (BLUELAB PH PROBE CARE KIT [SKU: BLU7003]):

PH_EC_Probe..2b~~

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes