Bubba kush 😶‍🌫️💨

I’m training twice a day. She ain’t messing around.

3 Likes

Took the big fans out. So far so good :blush:

2 Likes

lookin’ good…how does she look now? u should be ready to remove the growth on the 2nd node and top at the 3rd node

2 Likes

@ChicagoCypher_CC I’m sorry for not posting a picture Yesterday. It was late :alarm_clock:
Got it trimmed this morning.
This is by far the easiest and most comfortable. I’m not guessing so to speak on where and when to trim :scissors:. Looking forward to this for sure. :blush:

Before

After

Day 29

3 Likes

nice work @Gunk she looks healthy and strong :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @ChicagoCypher_CC It seems like a sure thing so to speak.
I’m liking it. :+1:t2:

1 Like

@ChicagoCypher_CC do try for a circle or just keep ‘em separated? (Four colas).

2 Likes

nice job …i just try to keep all colas separated from each other as much as possible… and try to keep them all at the same height for an attempted even canopy

3 Likes

Trimmed four fans on water change. A little training.

2 Likes

Trine and train :scissors::weight_lifting_man:
Very healthy and responsive.

3 Likes

great training! :star_struck: …looked forward to watching this one fill out your closet

2 Likes

Thanks @ChicagoCypher_CC
Same here. In the back of my mind is the light. I’m only running 100w. The last upgrade coming in the future with the expansion.

She’s recovering and looking great.
Also noticed the difference in ph based on water temperature. I have to wait until it reaches set temp. 69-70F. I’ve done it at 75-77 and brought it down 1 point to 5.5 two hours after refilling and nutrients . Then when it reaches lower temperature I have to bring it down again but only about.5. I definitely notice a better looking plant :potted_plant:

2 Likes

This dumbass didn’t think and should of changed these translucent water cooler hoses to solid black before installing.

I switched them out and roughed up my plant :seedling: a little. Also did a nutrient change. I’m going to trim a little tomorrow to let her recover from being shoved around.

Also learned about algae a little. It causes ph fluctuation.

Also the quality of hydrogen peroxide for algae .

She seems ok so far. :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

You cant use peroxide with hydroguard it kills the bacteria in hydroguard i used perroxide at first but now use hydroguard and it has been great

3 Likes

Gave her a trim :scissors: she looks really strong :muscle: compared to others. Already showing tight spacing between nodes.

Day 40

4 Likes

Looks very nice i am going to get training clips my next grow

3 Likes

hi @Gunk your 8 main colas are looking great…if room allows, i would keep “training” those 8 to maximize separation from each other :slight_smile: …they can grow “straight up” without a continued tie down or clip

how many sets of side colas on each of your 8 main colas do you plan to keep before flipping?

looks like you have about 5 sets of side colas growing on each of the inner 4 main colas

3 Likes

I have four nodes on the left and right colas and five nodes on the four center colas. I’m close to flipping. I will gladly take suggestions on what I need to trim @ChicagoCypher_CC before flipping. :blush:( About two weeks)

3 Likes

Yes. I took off the clips to let it stretch a little. My plan is to put them on today and prepare for trim and water change on Friday.

2 Likes

Clipped them all.

3 Likes