Bubba kush 😶‍🌫️💨

Bubba kush germination. With lights off.

3 Likes

Oh yeah! :sunglasses: love the old school strains!

1 Like

Day one. She sprouted fast. First time germinating this way.

3 Likes

Off she goes :rocket:. No pod this time.

3 Likes

Here is the blue dream from the box.
Almost an ounce. Smoke’s great :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Looks frosty! How’s the smoke? Gas or fruity ?

1 Like

Half way through cure it had a strong citrus smell and taste. After cure it seemed to calm down on the citrus. It’s a cross between citrus and earthy taste. Very strong. Gets the heart beat up a little and definitely can smoke through the day with no lagging after effects.

1 Like

Doing great :+1:t2:. Water temperature is between 68-73F. Compared to 75-78F before.

Cleaned up the closet with a new door (with lock)and carbon intake filter 1/4 inch thick. Goes inside to another filter.

1 Like

How long do you curr for

1 Like

30 days. I’m realizing that this gets better by the week. So I still have some curing. It’s a lot better than the last blue dream.

4 Likes

@ChicagoCypher_CC Here I am working on the fifth node. Roots are white and all over the place. (Cool water 69-70F) (stopped using fishshit,only hydroguard)

Trunk looks strong :muscle:.

Thoughts :thought_balloon:? Go six or five before the third node cut? And thank you :blush:
Also this is the first I’ve seen tiny branches coming out of the coytledons.

3 Likes

looks like she’s growing good with a strong trunk and roots…nice work…feel free to :scissors: with confidence :slight_smile:

not all the time but i try to do major :scissors: soon after a fresh water change with new nutrients…also try to :scissors: in AM so she has the full day to recover

1 Like

Thank you. This is the best looking start I’ve ever had. Usually a few more brown spots. But only a couple of small ones on the first set this time.

1 Like

Yes sir i do exactly that every Friday morning. It’s Sunday so I should e fine with :scissors: today.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

All done :white_check_mark: I think that was the hardest part @ChicagoCypher_CC . Big chop :flushed:

2 Likes

She’s doing good :+1:t2: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

fantastic…looks great! keep up the training at this early stage as slight daily training adjustments will be needed :slight_smile:

i plan to try and do “better” on my next grow by keeping those two main colas as close as possible to a “T” versus a “Y” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if ever interested in the future, that TOP that you chopped off works great to start up a clone :alien:

2 Likes

Yeah it crossed my mind as I cut it off. I seen your tutorial for cloning. The box may come in handy for cloning and start ups. Definitely will try.

1 Like

Done. I clamped em down. Left has a small boo boo from being a little careless when I topped.
She’s recovering nicely though. Thanks for the tip. :+1:t2:

2 Likes