Canna control drying machine

I have a general question :raising_hand_man:t4: For mainly all the champions don’t have to be a champion if u have an answer but any way if u guys remember when @Vicc on the last forum cut wanna his plants :seedling: down if use remember he had the whole plant :seedling: hanging up :arrow_up: side down my question :raising_hand_man:t4: is do use think :thought_balloon: I can cut my haze down an hang the whole thing @FireGuy this is where u come in an hang it in the canna control with the temp at 62 rh58 an let it dry for 14 days before throwing it into cure just wanna know everyone thoughts :face_with_monocle::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Hanging the entire plant takes a whole lot longer to dry. I am on day 21 and they are 25% ready. I would follow the cannatrol instructions.

6 Likes

Omg :flushed: day 21 how much longer U think :thinking: till it’s ready :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

I’m with this. Cutting and hanging the whole plant is to slow down the drying process. For using cannatrol, overnight hang and then move each branch to the cannatrol.

4 Likes

Just since u have a gd idea :bulb: with the machine with the size an everything that’s y I asked if u can hang the whole thing in there but that is what I want to do is slow down the drying process seen another video on it 3 days ago when I was trying to find use all I believe the jungle boys were the ones doing it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Maybe try cutting it down a bit lower, leaving enough stalk to slow dry. :seedling: :eyes:

2 Likes

I might just do that an just let it hang dry in my grobo before transferring it into my canna control I smoked :dash: a lot of the jungle boys product over the years to be honest they are in my top :top: 3 farmers :man_farmer: that I have smoked :dash: from there buds are always pretty :star_struck: tight an extremely sticky witch has a lot to do with there curing process correct :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Do u know where I can get some of their seeds? I’ve looked everywhere but I don’t want to pay 200 for 10 of the same seed. Do they not have a 3 or 5 seed pack?

2 Likes

Na they don’t there seeds are so expensive because there strains are rare there always crossing something they drop a new strain every year pheno hunting an it doesn’t help that every time they drop something 90 percent of the time the shit is fire :fire::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Well after 12 days of drying I finally chopped her down got my temp at 70 am my RH at 60 will gradually work my way down :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

I tried a lil today after 13 days of curing smoke was real smooth an consistent to the smell of the bud thought I would run it back another 15 days see where that take me :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

How much dry weight to you think would fit in one of these for curing

2 Likes

From my understanding 2.2 pounds wet weight dry it said 4 pounds witch I don’t see but witch ’ll have a whole better understanding of what it can do with my tent grow once it’s done :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

So after 15 days of curing I liked it so far how it came out but we’re gonna see we’re it goes for the full 30 how much it changes granted I will be checking on it more often now an my buds are extremely dense by the way just how I like :+1:t2: it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Well I have three days left on my canna control so bout to give it another smoke :dash: test real quick an see we’re it stands :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

@Chopo816 let us know, how was it?!

3 Likes

I’m gonna be really honest that was a gd 1500 I spent the way that smokes :dash: way better then any technique I have attempted but the taste :tongue: of the haze is amazing :star_struck::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Only advice I have with your tent grows is that you hang your plant for a day befor putting in the cannatrole so you can fit more bro.

3 Likes

I was already thinking :face_with_monocle: about what I was going to do honestly I’ll do that with one :point_up:t4: or two an just let the rest just hang dry thx for the advice :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Anyone still tracking this conversation? Been curing for 23 of 30 days and it is the simplest dry/cure/store process so far and everything I’ve smoked out of there has been amazing so far. Been a great investment

4 Likes