Dos si Dos finale

I’ll just finish out here. This was a monumental moment for me. And not killing it :joy::rofl:

17 Likes

That’s a very clean finish and I love all her kolas. Excellent job :clap:

7 Likes

Beautiful colas! Nice job! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I’ll be three days hanging in the grobo tomorrow. What should I be looking for? Should I move to the machine and start the 55% process? I believe you said ten days. I would bring it down over a period of ten days and the work back up to 58% within thirty days? Am I close? I lost in the old forums. @FireGuy

4 Likes

I had screenshots of that topic hope this helps!!

4 Likes

Move today or tomorrow to the machine :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ve reached my like limit apparently. Lol

2 Likes

Many thanks. Perfect. I should of done that. :+1:t2::star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you. Hope your getting some rest. You guys have been busy.

1 Like

Looks good. I moved my Do Si Dos last night to another box, if I didn’t kill it :grinning: I might have some in a month or so. Heard some really good things about it.

What is with all the limits, I had to wait 37 minutes :rofl: before posting something earlier?

2 Likes

Your only allowed so many like and such until you get a higher level here. Just got a notification. 50 like limit a day for now.

2 Likes

Thank you. Couldn’t of done it without you guys. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s been a great journey. I couldn’t be more great full for the help I received here. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I think @FireGuy you said that you leave the buds on the branch in the machine for a week? I’m not sure. Anyones opinion is appreciated. I know our leaders are busy and don’t want to impose to much. Thank you

1 Like

I trim off branches after the 10 day dry period before curing.

2 Likes

It has a light hay and sweet smells at the moment @FireGuy

1 Like

Thank you :+1:t2::sunglasses::+1:t2::sunglasses::+1:t2::sunglasses::+1:t2::sunglasses::+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

I dried mine in my closet laying on trays, not sure it really matters or not where it is done.

1 Like

Take it to the machine today if you haven’t already.

1 Like

I’m on it. I moved my temperature/hygrometer to the machine. Waiting to balance out readings so they match up. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like