Experimental grow OG Kush

Since your in the experiment mode.

3 Likes

Man that was an extremely cool :sunglasses: video the same thing like hydro systems almost i think :thinking: im definitely gonna get one :point_up:t4: of those see if I can do the whole grow in the box :package: thanks :pray:t3: for always thinking :thought_balloon: outside the box literally :joy: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

This has been something on my radar since Bobbie showed me. Want to add I have never tried this before.

Since it’s a soil / hydro combination in theory you shouldn’t need a big pot but I can’t confirm 100%

2 Likes

Yea I’m definitely on it brotha that would be great for that box :package::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Here a lil update on my experiment :microscope: a week after her haircut :haircut_woman: still have to get that injection air pot but I will be ordering it soon :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

My experiment is on day 72 she look :eyes: extremely healthy stem is pretty thick so far so for better words Gary Payton looks amazing :star_struck: at this point :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Same idea as your tent I would raise the plant in height if possible…

Get your par to about 350 (In Veg)

As it grows in height drop it down maintaining a par of around 350…

In flower the sweet spot for Grobo is about 6 inches from the top. (That’s around a par of 750)

3 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: for that idea :bulb: my gd brotha :sunglasses: that was actually pretty smart thinking :thinking: I will jump right on that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Here u go my brotha :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

I’m doing same thing at least I will be the one to kill it not groblo was going to remove reservoir when gets bigger how do you disconnect air line for air hose

4 Likes

Might use air line to pump oxygen into soil saw someone do it plant grew like hydro

2 Likes

I didn’t disconnect anything I have water :droplet: in my resivor airstone is still working but what u are thinking :thinking: I thought :thought_balloon: the same already if u look :eyes: above :point_up_2: @Mpower11 showed me a pot that pumps air into ur roots same concept but I didn’t get that far yet considering my plant :seedling: has a ton of room yet :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Do you have a way to test your par?

That maybe 350 but my gut says maybe still low

2 Likes

You could empty the tank and put your Ph probe in storage solution if you want.

2 Likes

Yes I can test my par an I think :face_with_monocle: ur absolutely right so I transplanted it to a 3 gallon pot an I think :thinking: I use that Strategy worse case Scenario I’ll figure something else out when it comes :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

When are you planning on changing to flower?

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t know :person_shrugging: yet wanted to see how much she’ll stretch since I moved her she on day 73 witch makes me think she won’t get that much bigger but if I remember correctly Gary Payton og is an indica so to answer ur question :person_raising_hand: sometime with in 2 to 3 wks :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Thinking of disconnecting air stone and using some kind of valve with compression fitting to put in soil so I can adjust air pressure

1 Like

I disconnected ph and ec just laying in reservoir with air stone funny thing is it still randomly drains even with distilled water

1 Like

Wow that’s insane I’ll be putting it down in my res as well let her get a lil growth to her an ill stick her down as well but that pretty gd let me know how it works for you :+1:t2::dash::seedling: