Experimental grow OG Kush

This time around I’m going to try something a lil different with my box :package: gonna grow out of soil :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

Interesting following.

3 Likes

I want to see where this is going

2 Likes

Maybe :thinking: nowhere or maybe :thinking: somewhere but we sure enough are going to find out what this box :package: can do I had 3 successful grows in there but never had more than 31/2 oz so we’re on a mission now to see if I save money :yen: on not purchasing nutes this will be organic as well an see what I can yield as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I was also thinking about maybe doing something like this
(I am probably a bit too upset to ever plug my box back)

I guess you will remove the lid when the plant gets big enough, that would almost gain you an extra foot of grow space

2 Likes

Exactly what I’m gonna do I just don’t know if I’ll fill the Rez up :arrow_up: with dirt considering they do find there way back don’t wanna damage anything just yet till I know for sure then I’ll take that risk if it comes to that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Very nice will do the same with some clones, tell us how it goes :pray::+1:

2 Likes

Sure will keep use posted just make sure u either leave water :droplet: in ur tank or a cup with water :droplet: so u don’t damage ur probes just in case stuff changes :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Ok so after 10 days the og kush never :-1:t3: germinated I put a Gary Payton seed in an after day 2 it popped that was the last one :point_up:t4: of the og kush from seedstockers if I’m correct not one popped for me a complete waste of money :yen: on those would never :-1:t3: purchase seeds off them again but anyways back to the grow so then we’re off :rocket: with the Gary Payton is on day 3 an this is how she look :eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Lil update on my experimental grow Gary Payton feed her thru a spray bottle started her out with the fish :tropical_fish: poo :poop: really early look :eyes: very happy :smiley: so far :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Well today was about ten days for my lil seedling :seedling: so I transplanted it the next size up :arrow_up: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Lil update on my experiment :microscope: she about to start taking off :rocket: look :eyes: extremely healthy :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Well it been roughly about 3 wks since my last post of my experiment :microscope: grow Gary Payton I cleaned :broom: her up today :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

How’s this grow going?

2 Likes

I’ll have updated pics tonight :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Are you planning on finishing the plant in the Grobo?

2 Likes

Lol :joy: I haven’t came up :arrow_up: with a final decision yet gonna see how long I can keep her in that one :point_up:t4: gallon pot for now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Here an updated pic I just topped dressed her yesterday :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Looks great.

One thing that could happen is Root-bound. That is the only thing you have to watch for.

2 Likes

I was thinking :face_with_monocle: about that actually when I got to that point I was gonna ask u what u thought :thought_balloon: if I go to the next pot size that will be really big in the grobo then I thought of filling the rezivor with soil but didn’t wanna damage anything my last option was going to the next size pot putting the pot down in the rez what are ur thoughts :thought_balloon: on it my gd brotha :sunglasses::joy::dash::seedling:

2 Likes