GH Flora Series VS Botanicare Kind (DWC) - BLUE DREAM

Any reason for the 20/4 veg cycle instead of the 18/6? How do you like your new lights with the dimmer being outside of the tent? I hear that having the dimmer outside of the tent can help lower the tent temp. Your plants are looking good! Very excited to watch this experiment.

2 Likes

I have those same trainers. They’re helpful.

1 Like

i really like these ones…the way they come apart helps me avoids breakin’ branches when removing them…my previous clips were hard to remove when the branches got too big and stiff

1 Like

photosynthesis :sun_with_face: more light to speed up the development while still giving a minimal amount of darkness for rest

LOVE my new lights and the quality it produces :slight_smile:

it does :+1:t4:…the detachable driver gets hot :hotsprings:

thank you @Aang appreciate your feedback and assistance…so far i’m liking the KIND series better but i’m curious to see how stretch and flower :tulip: time turns out

1 Like
5 Likes
5 Likes

They look great. The kind series looks a little greener?

2 Likes

that’s correct…initially thought the KIND was getting too much nitrogen (dark green leaves) or the GH was getting too little nitrogen (lighter green leaves) …no concerns about it as both are currently lookin’ healthy despite them being different colors

2 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

They look really good. I see lots of flower coming. Excellent growing. :sunglasses:

1 Like

U make it look easy my guy!

2 Likes

Very nice they look like a nice harvest coming

3 Likes

How many nodes before you do this? Do you let it go to five first?

2 Likes

Hi @Gunk i let it go to a MINIMUM of 5 or 6 nodes before I top… important to make sure the plant establishes a strong root system before making any cuts :scissors:… i like having a good size “stump” too when topping

i see many topping and cutting too soon which can slow down/stunt your grow

1 Like

@ChicagoCypher_CC also you have four tops cut off. When does this happen?
I’m going to give your style a shot.

1 Like

appreciated it fellas …come to chicago in december i’ll i give u a sample of the harvest :slight_smile:

3 Likes

AFTER topping at the 3rd node and AFTER your two remaining MAIN colas grow out some…see step 6 below :slight_smile:

quick manifold steps…

1. grow to 5-6 nodes
  2. top @ 3rd node and remove all that is under the 3rd node
  3. train and hold down these two remaining MAIN colas to a 90 degree angle
  4. let the two MAIN colas grow until they reach 3-4 nodes each
  5. remove all from the 2nd node and keep the 1st & 3rd nodes on these MAIN cola
  6. TOP at the 3rd node …each plant will be topped a total of 3x …FYI. the 4 top cut off photo is from 2 plants :slight_smile:

Your will have a total of 8 main colas …colas are positioned better for more light and air flow than in plants without manifold training.

spending some training time on her during veg stage makes it a lot easier to produce large big dense buds during flower stage

3 Likes

Sounds good :+1:t2: thank you @ChicagoCypher_CC

2 Likes