GH Flora Series VS Botanicare Kind (DWC) - BLUE DREAM

3 Likes

Cool man. Looking forward to this.
I’ve been looking at Ventana plant science since last year. And when you started this it got me thinking about the next grow in the closet.
I love reading information. I didn’t realize there was a whole line. I just always purchased hydroguard without looking any further.
:sunglasses::+1:t2:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Good luck! Excited to see this experiment. Will check out those Floraflex incubator plugs as I was looking to make a switch

2 Likes
4 Likes

A1 organization my friend! Im totally opposite! Shit everywhere! Lol

2 Likes

Are those five gallon or three gallon buckets?

Which plant is which? As far as nutrients goes. :thinking:

Nice and clean looking as always.

1 Like

appreciate it @Half-baked try to keep it clean and simple :slight_smile:

haha…u still grow that :fire:

2 Likes

3.5 gallon buckets…i use 2.5 gallons of distilled water at this early stage…

plan to switch to 5 gallon buckets in the late veg/early flower stage … around the time they start drinking a lot more

LEFT = GH
RIGHT = KIND

1 Like

No doubt! Got 2 going right now. I had a post but i put it in the wrong category. I moved it to share my grow. I need to update probably do that tomorrow.

2 Likes
  • Day 12 - once a week water :sweat_drops: change to be performed on the weekends :spiral_calendar:

• GH Flora Series (10ml hydroguard; 10ml cal mag; 7.5ml micro; 11.25ml gro; 6.25ml bloom; 2.5ml floralicious plus)

• KIND (10ml hydroguard; 15ml base; 20 ml grow; 5ml rhizo blast; 5ml pure blend tea; 10ml silica blast)

• GH (left) nutes :test_tube: are much darker than KIND (right) nutes :test_tube: …both required similar pH UP amounts this week…i prefer clear liquid nutrients that are not too thick and ones that don’t stink :skunk: …measuring spoons :spoon: make it easy to add the correct dosage amounts :slight_smile:

• having extra buckets :wastebasket: for a quick lid exchange helps during water :droplet: change days too …white root are in the water :sweat_drops: already

• both are healthy, perky and growing at about the same rate :grinning: :crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Awesome. Good information about nutrients. Maybe the botanicare Will perform all the way through? Sounds promising. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Is the botanicare kind a powder or liquid ? Clean/clear or thick and full of sediment?How about the smell? My flora nova stinks :mask:.

1 Like

KIND series is a clean clear liquid with no sediments :slightly_smiling_face:

i dislike thick nutrients that cause a lot of sediments :frowning:

no smell :slight_smile:

sorry to hear…flora nova was not preferred for me due to its thicker concentration and requirement for mixing …my GH floralicious plus is also dark, thick and smelly too :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah that’s the worse one.

1 Like

That’s good. :+1:t2: I’m asking for two reasons. One is maybe I could try my automated doser. And definitely seems cleaner to deal with.

1 Like
4 Likes