started week 1 of nutrients

2 Likes

Almost ready to top and start training

3 Likes

This plant is growing like a weed already topped let the training begin

3 Likes

t formation first time trying training hope it helps

4 Likes

Good luck :crossed_fingers:t3:always get anxious trying something new in the pot!

1 Like

i would recommend to not trim her again for the next couple of weeks…let her grow out before before you clip again…you want to try and establish a nice thick “base” stalk

2 Likes

Will do keep me advised

1 Like

2 Likes

what’s that lil’ growth in the back? threes a crowd :slight_smile: :scissors: :scissors: :scissors:

1 Like

I got rid of it thanks had a ph lochout issue bur fixed took a few days to recover

2 Likes

Those lst clips are to big to put on have to tie for now

2 Likes

Merry Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree: hope all your grows turn out great

3 Likes

Appreciate it! Hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays.

3 Likes

Seems to be doing good trimmed 3 bottom leaves ill wit about a week to give good hair cut

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thinking about flipping the lights to 12/12 or topping the taller one to let base get bigger

2 Likes

Here are the instructions that @ChicagoCypher_CC shared. Your plant looks good. You should be able to follow these guidelines. Next time don’t top so early. I’ve read this short tutorial a number of times to make sure I was doing it right.
I also while reading drew a picture so I had a visual on what nodes I was removing and leaving.

4 Likes

Thank you so much im trying to grow the best bud i can got blue labs wifi ph ec monitor today so i can get nutrients dialed in

2 Likes