Grobo going out of business

Does anyone have information about this?

I haven’t been able to re-purchase supplies because the website is gone?

1 Like

@Wanker-Dang You can use GreenPlanet Duel Fuel to replace Grobo nutes. Others have had success with nutes from General Hydroponics. But Duel Fuel is exactly what Grobo used.

2 Likes

Hi Crasch

Thank you for the information since I haven 't been able to find our what was going on with supplies, so
your information will help be continue to be able to use Grobo with the right chemicals…etc.

Do you anything about were to get replacement ‘grow pods’? If so, I could really appreciate a source for getting them!

Waker

1 Like

Sorry, I should have signed this message with Wanker… not Waker… :grinning:

1 Like

Oh, I just found the pods on Amazon. So I have those now …

2 Likes

Can’t login to the app for some reason. How do I manage the plant now if I can’t do a drain or fill?

1 Like

Website portal

1 Like

I have a question, can everyone still use the Growbo App, now that the company as gone bankrupt,?

I have a real concern over functionality and warranty… maybe I am dreaming, but just bought my first Growbo Box on Black Friday.

Just wondering if the GrowBo Growbox still working with the supplied software/interface with users that are already established growing??

1 Like

The app is not loading any more but some users have beeen able to still login through the web. And manage some aspects of there box. I also bought one Black Friday a gen 2 right before this happened. And I disputed the charges and got a refund because the box was faulty. Would drain unexpectedly on the floor. It’s very unfortunate but I don’t believe they will operate through the software much longer just my opinion though

1 Like

Hi Bobface86

This is the situation I am in right now, so I will be calling my credit card company in a couple days.

Thank you very much for you answer.

WankerD

2 Likes

I use these, they work great.

1 Like