Grobo power supply

I bought a used grobo and I plan on replacing the pump to a small usb pump. Mine didn’t come with the power supply. Can someone tell me what the output voltage is on your power supplies. Also, does the grow light come on when you plug it in? Thanks

1 Like

This is the power supply for Grobo. Here you go. Maybe you can find this one or similar.

1 Like

Awesome, I found one. Thanks so much.

1 Like

I ripped out light and pump replaced with another light or you will have to put plug on end of light to by pass computer

Where would I plug light into to bypass computer?

1 Like

I just picked up a used grobo and can’t seem to find the power supply/plug do you have a link or specs to the one you were able to find ? I’d appreciate any help

I got one off Amazon. Type in 24v10a It’s $49.90. I didn’t get mine yet. I’ll let you know if it works.

Great thank you! Id really appreciate it :slight_smile:

The computer changes the light spectrum from grow to bloom. I don’t think plugging it direct will work properly. I can’t say for sure. Just an educated guess. :thinking:

1 Like

Oh, I see. You ripped out the Grobo light. What light did you use or would you recommend? Thanks

I got my new 10amp 24 volt power supply from Amazon. I plug it in and the fans come on and then light comes on veg and grow colors and then trips out. And does this a few times and then flashes blue constantly on front light.

1 Like

I’m concerned about the 10amp. The original is 6.67amp. I’m no expert. If it works you should have to hold the button down in the back to connect to WiFi. Are you familiar with this. Do you have instructions on how to connect. You also need access to the grobo io site. The app doesn’t work. Here’s a perfect match I found. You’ll have to get the powder cord separately.
MEAN WELL GST160A24-R7B 160W 24V 6.67 Amp AC-DC High Reliability Industrial https://a.co/d/34Bkaea
Standard 5ft (1.5m) 10 Amps 125 Volts Black 3 Prong AC Power Cord Cable for Electronics, TV, Computer, Printer, Radio, Monitor, Samsung, Dell, Vizio, LG, Asus, Laptop and More https://a.co/d/23hMnm0

I gutted my grobo and replaced the light inside. I reused the 3 fans and the air pump. I ordered a 5 gallon bucket system to hydro grow ii it. I’ll send a picture when I get it finished. The 2 small fans on the back and the exhaust fan are all 12volts. For now I tied all the reds and all the blacks together. I reused the power supply port and used a 12v supply I had from an old laptop. I may have to put them on some kind of controller.

2 Likes

You will not be able to connect my router got fried in thunder storm when i got new router couldn’t connect with new passcode good luck should probaly give up on grobo it is a nice grow box though

1 Like