Grobo/Tent Camera

I know there were many threads on this on the old forum, but I’m looking for advice. Since my glass will no longer unfrost, I’m now in the market for a camera for my Grobo so I’m not constantly opening the door. I would prefer something battery powered since I have so many things plugged in in my grow room, I’m running out of outlets :joy:

Not a battery powered one but I like the blink pretty good. Good picture, remote control, and cheap if it breaks

3 Likes

Wyze outdoor cam it’s like 60 bucks and wireless

2 Likes

Days after I started using my Grobo premium, I wished I’d gotten the solid because I’m forever opening the door anyway! I don’t even try to use the window anymore. :rofl: I feel like I’m trying to look at something through a glass of water that I can’t see through very well so even when I tried using it, I still opened the door LOL!! Nothing wrong with my window it’s just not crystal clear. :woman_shrugging:

… I do need glasses though so my eyes might be partly to blame too. :wink:

3 Likes

What blink camera do you have? I did see a battery powered one on Amazon, but I think you need something like a hub for it to work? Does yours require the hub?

1 Like

It’s the blink mini. You can look at live video on it but I just use it for the pictures.

1 Like

How much power does it use? Would it be feasible to just hook it up to a power bank?

.15 amps. Plugs in USB so it’s very minimal

2 Likes

I have the blink mini and it’s nice to have! Got mine for 15 bucks at best buy on sale think they are like 20 to 25 regular price. Easy connect to phone. I can check on her from anywhere.

3 Likes

Thanks for the recommendations all, I’m now officially a plant stalker :joy::joy:

5 Likes