Ground wire update

I received a ground wire that is suggested to add to gen 2 to update to reduce electrical interference. Is this necessary to add? I haven’t had any electrical a interference thus far. Although I only started one grow and had to end it cause the seed didn’t pop. To be fixed or not to be-that is the question!?

Mine is working fine so far and I don’t have a ground never even got it in the mail! Haha even if I did I don’t think I’d use it cuz I don’t have any issues and don’t want any! Lol if I do have any issues then maybe I’d think about ground if I had 1!

Thanks. I decided to not add the ground wire. Started a new grow, but now my door won’t lock!

2 Likes

Not a bad thing most ppl have been turning their locks upside down just in case we get locked out from discontinued services. :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Gd thing I always had an issue wit the lock :lock: that even now it’s fixed I don’t use it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Just be very careful when working on the inside and of your unit, please at least use electrical gloves in the back of unit.
Also the screws and fixtures can give you a jolt. I have a permanent burn by my front door hinge! :seedling::eyes:

4 Likes

I just opened the envelope that contained the ground wire. I seen the envelope with grobo on it and thought maybe it was a update to what was going on but noticed it felt like a wire was inside. Glad I got my wire but kinda bummed myself out thinking I had an explanation! Lol oh well… I won’t be installing the ground becuz I’ve had no issues.

2 Likes

Well… it finally happened to my gen 2 after getting this far!!! Super frustrating! So I woke up to my grow box emptying all my water and nutes! I’m on day 42 and never had an issue! I only have 1 pack of nutes left and didn’t plan on having to use them this early!

wow. Nooooo!!!:pleading_face::weary:. :persevere:

1 Like

Once I got my gen2 back online my fan stopped working so I went to light schedule and changed it and switched it back it popped on and I haven’t had an issue since this morning.:crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

- - - [2022-01.05]:

@JoGro,

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes