Growing Again! (First Supercloset Grow))

After much contemplation about my options, we’re growing again in the Supercloset. It’s much bigger than the Grobo so I’m trying two ladies in there to see how we do. Glad to finally be growing again-
I must say living vicariously through all of you was depressing lol. This round is Green Thai from the OCS (Ontario Cannabis Store). Fingers crossed that this will be my first successful grow!

8 Likes

Keep us updated I also been looking at this super closet I want to see it work

2 Likes

We have sprouts!

6 Likes

Good luck on your grow. I was tempted to get the supercloset before the grobo

3 Likes

The girls are looking happy so far just about a week after transplanting the germinated seeds. At what point does everyone start to add nutrients? So far I just have some beneficial bacteria (Dr Marijane and Rapid Start) in my res- when do I need to start adding my base nutes?

6 Likes

Girls are looking happy. I put a humidifier in the cabinet because my humidity was barely hitting 35%. We’re hanging out at 65% now and they seem content. Just did my first res water change on Friday.

7 Likes

Girls continue to grow nicely. Started adding nutes to my res. I know it’s not time to top yet- is it three nodes?

2 Likes

5 to 6 witch ever u prefer :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Girls are coming along. Looking more and more different by the day. Gave them a haircut and their first foliar feed today.

5 Likes

Oof. Been a while since I updated. Girls are in week 3 of flower and seem quite content. Louise (right) was stunted from some nutrient excesses, so any yield from her I’ll be happy with. So far I’m pleased with how my first non Grobo grow is going, so now it’s just a letter of getting to the finish line.

7 Likes