Handmade Stash Box Pricing

Hi all!

My dad and I have recently gotten into making stash boxes. Unfortunately I only need one :joy: so he is looking to sell any he makes in the future. With this being a hobby more than anything, pricing is hard. This is where you all come in. What would you pay for something like this? Keep in mind it’s all made from exotic wood (this one is purpleheart, zebra wood, and birdseye maple). This one is 15” by 7 1/4” and 7 1/2” tall. The under side of the lid has cutouts so it functions as a rolling tray

7 Likes

that’s a pretty neat stash box and it looks like its good craftmanship. Does it have a slot to put 2 way humidly packs? How does it look on the inside?

2 Likes

It doesn’t. It’s essentially an empty box but it could be easily partitioned if the buyer wanted that. It’s open so it works for whatever you want to put inside.

2 Likes

I personally don’t have the space for one and not sure how much you can price something as a handmade item. I am just a fan of handmade crafts =]

4 Likes

- - - [2021-12.31]:

@shawnalscott,

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes