Harvesting Amnesia haze

I cut down my haze today an hung the whole plant :seedling: trying something different :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

10 Likes

Nice plant! It should dry just the same maybe a tad longer!

3 Likes

Thx :smiling_face: appreciate that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I’m impressed that the whole thing is being held by one wire! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: I’m pretty impressed my self :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Ok :+1:t2: my haze has been drying for 5 days look :eyes: like needs a lot more time I did notice everything getting closed in an tighter @Vicc is that normal meaning is that supposed to happen :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Hanging the entire plant will take you over 20 days if you are running at 55% RH is my guess.
I am over 25 days and only able to trim 1/16 plants I have hanging.

Here’s how mines look today [day 25]

8 Likes

That looks :eyes: like the finish product I’m trying to have my rh is at 58 my temp is at 61 urs looks :eyes: great by the way :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

I set my humidity to turn on at 58% RH and off at 62% with constant negative pressure and my mini fans running. Our temp is the same

4 Likes

Exactly the same that is crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: an cool :sunglasses: man I just wanted to try this I seen it done :white_check_mark: this way to many times for me not to try it out that way plus once I seen the jungle boys doing it I was sold :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

When I hang my plants whole I always come up with ways to make sure the buds from different branch’s don’t touch. It looks like you guys just hang. Any problems with them touching? I’m always looking to save time

4 Likes

I did mention that earlier but this is my first try on this method so wasn’t to sure on that I said it look :eyes: like it’s getting sucked in but I didn’t see the jungle boys doing that they just had hundreds of them just hanging :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Majority of mines looks ready now and trimming has begun. @Mpower11 what do you do to keep the colas separated?

3 Likes

How many do u have to trim again an how long do u think :thought_balloon: that is going to take u an one :point_up:t4: last thing do u do it by hand :raised_back_of_hand: or do u have a trimming machine :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

- - - [2022-01.05]:

@Chopo816, @Vicc,

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

I plan to trim about a plant a day and take it easy to allow bigger one to fully dry longer.

I am using mini sewing hand scissors, a 19" bowl trimmer and a cannabrush.

2 Likes

How do them trimmers work out :muscle: in ur opinion :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

I use a laundry drying rack like this

I put the plant threw the bars pulling it apart and something use ties to move branch if needed…

I also have a clip drying rack. I will have to get a picture when I get home

4 Likes

Thanks for giving me :bulb:

4 Likes

That’s pretty clever there bud u be having some crazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ideas :bulb: man I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes