How do I use and schedule lights?

Can anyone help me understand how To use this appropriately? I get blue veg red flower but how do I schedule when to change light? Any help would be appreciated. :sunglasses::+1:t2:Thank you

1 Like

It just plugs in, then you turn on the appropriate switch for veg or bloom. You’ll need a timer to schedule your lights to turn on/off automatically.

2 Likes

Thanks man. It seemed to simple so I had to ask. :+1:t2::rofl:

1 Like

Oh. Do I have both veg. And bloom switch on going into transition? Having only bloom on doesn’t look right🤔

When I was using a light like that, I had both on during flower. You’re gonna need to make sure you’ve got ventilation though. Those lights put off a shit ton of heat. I’ve had both on in my tent this grow, and having my main light, both bloom and veg on the secondary, temps were reaching mid 90’s. Without the blue, just the red and temps were are around low 80’s.

3 Likes

I agree. I’ll be able to vent for sure. Speaking of. Do I just vent out into a filter? It will be inside so it will draw inside air into the closet and out through the carbon filter. And /or should I also filter the air going in ? The closet will solely work off room temperature. I’ll have a fan for circulation inside.

1 Like

Only need to filter the outbound with carbon if you don’t like the smell. I don’t carbon filter my outbound.

1 Like

I created the closet thread. I’m going there :+1:t2:

1 Like