How to flush in grobo since server is down

Just found out last night grobo servers down. I am on day 107. How can I flush since grobo server is down?

1 Like

@grimlock783 Servers are not down for me.

1 Like

Hmmmm it’s not updating for fresh water or when the plant is thirsty. Any idea?

1 Like

What do you mean by updating? On Saturday I did a drain and fill, it worked and auto dosed my nutes.
You are doing this with the web portal, correct?

2 Likes

Go to my.grobo.io and you can access your grobo. Delete the app on your phone is useless now. I don’t get notifications either but I’d I do a manual drain and fill and it disperse nutrients. I put a half gallon every two days to top off.

When you go into maintenance to drain click the drain prompts until it starts draining. DO NOT TOUCH ANY BUTTONS UNTIL ITS FINISHED DRAINING. Then back out to your grobo and go back into maintenance and click fill. It will respond quickly. Faster than the app. AGAIN DON’T PUSH ANYTHING UNTIL ITS FILLED COMPLETELY. Then again back out to your grobo and wait for it to disperse nutrients. Usually within a few minutes

I capitalize because the drain prompt won’t go away when it’s finished. Just hit the back button in your browser until the image of your grobo is there.
It’s not the end of the world but if you push anything other than back your drain or fill will turn on and make a mess. Ask me :joy::rofl: Hope this helps

2 Likes

It’s crazy I have access but no notifications for anything. I have to do it. Drain/fill and top offs

1 Like

I mean it’s been a 54 days out of 58 for 2 day now and it hasn’t told me when to drain and fill. So I worried that when I need to flush then I can’t.

1 Like

Ooohh, I still had notifications as of last week. 2 a week; 1 for drain and fill and 1 for top off.
But that is just a timed notification, not necessarily connected to the Grobo’s logic. So I think you should be ok, at least I was on Saturday, and I am still connected today.

1 Like

I c. When I go into flush mode soon. With the flush mode work?

1 Like

It should not make a difference. :crossed_fingers: And Its actually supposed to not dose any nutes during flush. In the past I had some issues and I pulled the hoses out of bottles 3,4,&5 then put them in a glass of water to ensure no dosing of nutes during flush.

1 Like

Thank you for the help.

2 Likes

Still don’t have notifications though.

1 Like

The notifications didn’t mean anything anyway. They were always pretty useless.

1 Like