How to make homemade bubble hash from your keif

Hello all! Thought I’d share this simple yet amazing way of easily turning your keif into some bomb bubble hash.

You will need : parchment paper, two pots, something heavy to set on the pot. A stove to boil water. If using a microwave to boil water, you only need one pot.

Step 1:
Make sure you trim your plants in something like the “TrimBin” to easily collect your trichomes as you trim.

Step 2:
Collect the trichomes and put into a square of parchment paper. Fold it up into a little packet and place under the pot.

Step 3:
Bring water to a boil, and pour into the pot. Place something heavy on top.

Step 4:
Wait 3-5 minutes, enjoy!

12 Likes

Nice little write up. Not much of a hash person myself but maybe I’ll give this a try!

3 Likes

I’d love to know how you like it! It always turns out amazing for me.

5 Likes

Next harvest in less than 2 months so I’ll try it out then! For now I like adding my kief inside my joints :wink:

6 Likes

Can’t go wrong with that!

5 Likes

Pretty neat trick, I’ve seen similar methods with a iron or with the misses hair straighteners :rofl:

7 Likes

Lol, yea Im sure there are lots of clever ways out there!

6 Likes

Thanks for this!! I didn’t know you could make hash without ice water. :laughing: Seems pretty simple to do this, I’ll definitely give it a try!

6 Likes

Lol I never knew how it was even used! :seedling::eyes:

5 Likes

I don’t either, but I’m gonna find out :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Bplatinum9 How to smoke hash | Weedmaps

6 Likes

@FireGuy - Awesome! I hope you enjoy the outcome!

Also, that article says to use WAX paper…please do not use wax paper. It will melt. Use parchment paper!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. All I have is heavy duty parchment for when I do presses, but good info for anyone else giving this a shot…NO WAX PAPER! :wink:

5 Likes

- - - [2022-01.05]:

@GameDevGrower,

• (#VeryImpressive_Impressive_Iron..1~~ (3)): (That Is One Way To Make An Impression_:heavy_heart_exclamation: :wink:):

• (Plus_heavy_plus_sign..1a~~ The Keif Collected From Your Grinders):

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

:fist_right:
Wish I seen this b4 forking out on a KP4 :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!..

But then :thinking:!:+1:!

Good Trick though :metal:!:+1:!:wink:!

1 Like