In the garden but don’t know how it got here

I believe some roots of the inside plants got hold of soil cause I dump water here and it grew that’s all I can think of but she is a mystery

Any pointers on growing out side only thing are the bugs I’m worried about but from the looks of it she seems ok right now

2 Likes

Bugs :ant: really ain’t an issue we’re a lot of are products in life are grown outside I’ll worry more about mold if I were u that’s a major issue up here we’re I live with the humidity over here is all out of whack :+1:t4::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Nice :+1:t4: plant by the way :+1:t4::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I have lots of humidity east coast

1 Like

Thank you … so far I haven’t really taken care of it other than rain water

1 Like

And I’m not sure what it is or how far along it is

1 Like

Once the trichomes start appearing Just get a magnifying glass :mag: the trichomes will tell u everything u need to know for it to come down strain really can’t help u with that one :point_up:t4: :+1:t4::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I will keep an eye on it … she is getting big though

1 Like

Yea she is an pretty :star_struck::+1:t4::dash::seedling:

Well we have an update on the outside garden lol she is about 6feet tall and still growing I do see signs of pistols but I also see a lot of bug bites any pointers

3 Likes

Monterey LG 6336 Bacillus Thuringiensis (B.t.) Worm & Caterpillar Killer Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment Concentrate, 32 oz Amazon.com

I use this on my outdoor garden/plants. safe and works great.

1 Like

Will do just got it. How do you use on the out side lady’s ha or should I just follow the directions on bottle ?

1 Like

Spray directly on it. When it’s ready to harvest you can wash it before you dry. washing Gets all the crud off.

1 Like

Haha still waiting on the liquid should be here tomorrow but seems like less and less bugs cause of the weather

1 Like

So this happen last night what can I do to save her if she can be saved ugh I’m guessing she was too heavy left for a couple of weeks and come to this ugh
Any help if possible

i always had similar issues in my outdoor guerrilla grows. you can just put it together like it fits best and fix and seal with electrical tape around the stem. then guard the fracture with a peace of wood or similar and support the whole plant with some sticks to prevent it from breaking again.

3 Likes

Noted hopefully she recovers

1 Like

Looks like my last super cropping. Lol :joy: I wrapped them with cellophane and they recovered nicely. I agree with @eda whatever you wrap it with make sure you support the plant good!

Did what I could and these freezing temps are not helping