Is this plant flowering in the Start?

Went in to top today and saw these hairs. I’ve got it on the blue light which is 13 hour I think. It was unplugged for a half day this week.
She is Skywalker OG and was planted 6 weeks ago. The plan is to transplant in 1 week.

2 Likes

- - - [2022-01.24]:

@crasch,

• (Yes, -This- Is Definitely In Flower Now): (Is There Any Way You Can Try To Get This To Start [Re-Veging] Again, By Giving The Plant 20 Hours Of Light):

timer_clock..--.Stanley-TimerMax-Digislim-1-Outlet-Daily-Digital-Bar-Timer.. (2)

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Yessir! Starting to flower :slight_smile: Enjoy the ride!

2 Likes

I went back to the same schedule it was on after reading online that I probably triggered it with the accidental unplugging for a day and half, and that you can put it back into veg state. But that is not 20 hours, not even 15. I should have it in the Grobo next week, we’ll see what happens.

@SilverGrobo Love the lollipops! I have some regular seeds and I was going to try 3 at a time, hoping for at least one female. Now if I get more than one, Ill leave it in the Start.

2 Likes