Keep AG going next year

@everyone We are coming to the point where the domain of our AG is going to expire. Vicc RIP :innocent: purchased it the day after Christmas last year. I spoke to the person who is hosting the server personally. He’s not asking for compensation for hosting, nor for the renewal if we can get the info to do so…but I am going to for him lol. This is a community of knowledge and lovers of this plant and AG has a wealth of knowledge as well as tons of answers to your questions. I haven’t figured out the best way to do it yet, but if you are willing to donate 0.25-0.50 cents for the next year, please give this a like. I’ll post the same thing on Discord as not everyone here is there and vice versa. If we go over on donations this year we can carry it to next year.

Updated Date: 2021-12-31T21:18:38Z
Creation Date: 2021-12-26T21:17:40Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-12-26T21:17:40Z
11 Likes

Thx @Gmann9116, way to start it off

1 Like

Good Luck :crossed_fingers:!:crossed_fingers:!:seedling:!:seedling:!:seedling:!

I’m in. Venmo? Paypal?

2 Likes

And if we don’t get enough?

:fist_right:
Where do I Donate :wink:??..

2 Likes

This shouldn’t be a problem. It’s not much, but since we make no money from ads or anything like that, I am asking the community.

2 Likes

I’m working on that. Lol

2 Likes

Awesome. Let me know. I’m down for 10$. I have Zelle.

1 Like

Id give as much as $10 too

2 Likes

I’ll post something here when I figure out the best way to transfer. I have Venmo and will look at getting Zelle as well…probably the best way to go.

1 Like

Sorry to everyone I didn’t mention, it was a 10/11 thing while I was awake lol. I’ve got 2 options for anyone that wants to donate, Venmo and Cashapp. I want you all to keep this in mind…with the number of people willing to donate here and on Discord, $0.50 should be just fine. If you want to do more, we can’t stop you, but the number above should get us there. Thank you ALL who are willing to keep AG going…MUCH LOVE :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

If you donate, please put your AG or discord name in the comment so I can shout you out :pray:.

Venmo - @FireGuyAZ
Cashapp - $FireGuyAZ

1 Like

Morning. So I’m not sure what to do. Zelle is incorporated into my bank account and safe and secure. I’m not a fan of putting out information through these apps. They maybe safe and secure but uneasy to me as I’ve had identity and password issues before. I’m so sorry that I won’t be participating only for this reason.
Anyway having said that I’m off again and couldn’t use this site in good conscious. @ChicagoCypher_CC @Christifer @crasch @Mpower11 thank you and thank you @FireGuy.
Also I’m not sure how to leave? I Don’t see an account deactivation.

1 Like

No need to leave, I understand your concerns. Donation is not a requirement, it’s a request. If you’d like, I’ll look into Zelle if donating is the only way you feel comfortable staying :grin:.

1 Like

No worries. Please don’t on my account. I know Zelle is also third party but goes through my credit union. So I have back up so to speak. I would be willing to send another member $ through Zelle if possible.

1 Like

Thank you @Gunk, glad you’ll be sticking around!!!

1 Like

For sure you guys have been good to me. I’m glad it worked out. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Sent $ to Venmo

AG = thewarden
Discord = [-NEPA-] The Warden

Thanks for doing this

2 Likes

I got you @thewarden…thank YOU!

1 Like