Mimosa X Orange Punch and BlueBerry Muffin Grow

Growing Mimosa X Orange Punch on the left and Blueberry Muffin on the right. Manifold trained them and flipped them to flower a few days ago. Thanks @ChicagoCypher_CC for your help.

1 Like

training looks great @Aang :slight_smile:

do you only use that one air pump to supply both buckets’ air stones?

i keep a single 7.8L/min air pump on maximum power for one bucket and wish it was stronger as i want more bubbles…more air bubbles have given me a more perky grow

i was considering upgrading to a large single air pump to supply air for my two buckets

1 Like

Yes, I’m using one air pump to supply both buckets’ air stones. I was also thinking about getting another air pump in case this one dies, I do not want my plants to die. I have a 5" air stone and a water pump in each bucket so there isn’t much space to put in another air stone

1 Like

Hi @Aang i think your grow might benefit from a single stronger air pump for your two 5" air stones…more and more bubbles around the roots helps a lot for a stronger healthy plant…i’ve notice your leaves were not that “perky” in your past grow…i think this will help improve your future grows if u get one stronger air pump with more L/min…more air down below is always good :slight_smile:

i would not put another air stone with your 5" air stone…i use a single 5" round air stone for one 3.5 gallon bucket

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll look for a stronger air pump! Do you remove big fan leaves sometimes during the first 3 weeks of transition/flower? I plan to give the plants last major haircut in week 3

1 Like

i try not to but always ended up removing a few

1 Like

Any issues with using only two out of the four outlets for this air pump? Active Aqua Air Pump, 4 Outlets, 6W, 15 L/min

1 Like

i don’t think that pump does has a shut off for the unused outlets however you can do this…

2 Likes

Is that two tubes into one tube going to one bucket?

1 Like

yep…you can buy a simple plastic tube splitter piece

2 Likes

how your grow turn out @Aang ?

Hey @ChicagoCypher_CC! Both buds came out super frosty and they smell and taste amazing. The Mimosa Orange Punch harvest yielded much more and the nugs came out a lot bigger than the Blueberry Muffin harvest. The Blueberry Muffin seeds are 2+ years old, so I’m wondering if that may have affected the yield.

Final dry weight:
Blueberry Muffin: 44g
Mimosa X Orange Punch: 128g

Currently have some Banana Punch and Gelato 45 in flower stage. I don’t think I’m going to yield much on the Banana Punch because it’s a younger plant and half the size of the Gelato. My goal is to consistency harvest 4-5oz per plant in my 2x3 tent.

4 Likes

fantastic goal :slight_smile: keep up the good work

2 Likes