New grow box and grow

Tryin to find 4 inch oscillating fan with monkey bar only 6 inch

1 Like

I have inline fan on timer cut on every hour or so run 30 min exhaust on temp control to cut on 83* stop 78 would u recommend anything else

1 Like

seems like your ON it :slight_smile:

i can’t tell from the pics but it looks tight in there…do you mind stepping back and sharing a pic of the whole plant?

3 Likes

wow…looks like you got a lil’ tree in there :rofl:

1 Like

I trimmed some more leaves off not sure if i should trim them before flower or during going to get bud candy next grow see if it helps

2 Likes

Hi @John0086 great to see you grow in your box :slight_smile: adding some sugar during flower stage will help some however improved training can dramatically improve the bud quality of your grows…check out www.growweedeasy.com for some good reading…i like to do a deep trim right before flower…then another one three weeks later…and then “as needed” after that…id also recommend a max of 8 main colas for your next grow too …best to you and your growing

2 Likes

Should i start flush this week or wait 1 more week

1 Like

Looking good no amber yet

1 Like

Hi @John0086 how many weeks have you been in flower?

1 Like

45 days almost 7 weeks

2 Likes

1 Like

do you know your strain and breeder? the breeder should have a recommended flower time for your strain…indica flower times are typically shorter in comparison to sativa strains…

2 Likes

No was bag seed first one i grew let it go 8 weeks had some amber and was good thonk it is stativa one in back is bruce banner did 8 weeks on it last time as well

1 Like

Think i will start flush sun how do u flush soil or you dont

My green crack almost ready to flip any suggestions

sorry @John0086 i am only in hydro :droplet: @Half-baked can help with your soil question

3 Likes

How to properly flush cannabis

Flushing your cannabis plants is a straight forward process. Whenever you would normally feed, you flush instead. Untreated tap water is all you need to use for flushing, just be sure to make sure the pH is at a safe level for cannabis. Most well water contains a healthy pH level and will not need treatment, but if it is necessary for you to add treatment to adjust the pH of your flushing water, feel free to do so. The pH adjustments will be the only thing you will need to be concerned about.

Flood the soil with as much fresh water as it can hold. Leave this for a few minutes to allow all of the nutrients to be picked up, the flood the soil again to flush it all away from the plant. If you are indoors using pots, notice the colour of the water that is draining from the bottom of the pot. It will be stained and look dirty. This is where a TDS (total dissolved solids) meter will come in handy. If you were to collect and measure the TDS of the “drained off” water, it would be around the measurement of 1300ppm, which is pretty high. It is important to keep flushing the plant until this number drops to a level of 50ppm, or at least until it is close to matching the TDS of the fresh water that you are using to flush with. The colour of the draining water will lighten up and appear to be cleaner. You want to get as much of the dissolved minerals away from the plant as you can.

4 Likes

Thank you great advice

3 Likes

Harvested now comes the worst part the wait while curing

1 Like