3 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses: looks happy

1 Like

All i have to do is weather seal door and no light leak

2 Likes

4 Likes

Just swiched the light to 12/12

3 Likes

Added another fan have temperture probe comin and have fan to mount under vent in bottom

1 Like

Gettin to tall gonna give super cropping a try hope it works

3 Likes

Trimmed last time starting to develop

1 Like

:fist_right:

Nice build m8 :+1:!

Btw… These work for me :wink:

FLAMEER Set of 20 90 Degree Plant Bender Clips Stem Trainer LST Clips Tomato Branches Clamps Twig Clamps Reinforcing Clips Branches Bender - red https://amzn.eu/hN8Yt8V

Happy :seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

Hi all :fist_right:

Just done a water change & on checking my nutes i noticed this & almost flipped as bottles 4 & 5 had crystisation @ the bottom & on the tubing :scream:!!
I am now using Green Planet Dual Fuel 1 & 2 & Pro Cal
Ended up mixing the last bit of grobo thinking that would be better & less of a shock :roll_eyes:
Looks like they dont mix well :face_with_raised_eyebrow: & Type of Crystallisation :thinking:??
All that i could do is clean out & refill she looks fine & still Flowering nicely :ok_hand::

Bottle N°5:

Bottle N°4:

Hope someone can answer my question & help me :sleeping:!:wink:!:seedling:!:seedling:!:seedling:!

Did you mix together without diluting first

1 Like

Halfway home dispensory killin me

1 Like

Hi @John0086 hope your grows are doing well. how big is that box? do you two in there?

Yeah i just topped bottle up with Dual wirh only a little grobo nute left :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!..
Been checking & all looks good atm with fresh clean Dual :+1:

& buy-ins a killer £!£!£! :sob:!:wink:!

20 x 24 x70 yes one in soil other hydro made box out of azek

1 Like

hi @John0086 i would recommend to keep it to one (1) plant for a full cycle with that size…more space will improve air circulation and improve your bud quality :wink:

3 Likes

I have fan at top inline going to add 2 3 inch at bottom after grow and 2 light strips on corners mid way up

1 Like

It above light thanks

1 Like

i see it now …i need glasses :rofl: