Next grow tropicana cookies

Start of life
This is how you use grobo just the box is the only thing any good will grow a decent plant now

1 Like

First seedling sprouted but Didn’t grow had to start over

2 Likes

Looks like a double set of leaves ans looks like more coming out below going to give another week or two to see how it does looks like a muration lol

1 Like

Looks like a duck foot and growing slow hope it grows out of it

2 Likes

Recovered from the mutant leaves now grow good

2 Likes

thought u had Frisian Duck strain as it has very interesting leaf shapes and plant structure

2 Likes

Yes it looked wierd at first but grew through it was growing slow now seems to be doing good have got my ppm dialed in good have learned ph wont swing so much when nutes r right

2 Likes

Hi @John0086 what nutrients to you use for your grows? i plan to do a side by side comparison of nutrient lines on my next grow

1 Like

I am using advance nutrients also have big bud and bud candy i am at 600 ppm right now when i do water change this weekend looking for 750 ppm also add bud doctor cal mag

2 Likes

Topped and recovering nicely

2 Likes

After 4 weeks hydro is definitely the way to go

2 Likes

Couple more weeks and will flip the lights

2 Likes

Hi @John0086…great growing :slight_smile: …just a suggestion but i would recommend trying out some more LST training before you flip …it can help structure your plant and spread her out more …is your growing box a 2’ x 2’ area?

2 Likes

I was going to get some for next grow box is 2x2x6 what kind of light you have

1 Like

spider farmer G4500 …fits perfectly in a 2x4 tent

2 Likes

Im in a 2x2 and just got the spiderfarmer g 3000 300 watts barstyle fits just right inside. Ill get a pic for ya when my light turns on. I have it on 70% and its doing an awesome job compared to my last light that was 150 watts.

2 Likes

Yeah i want to upgrade my light was leaning towards spider farmer think that will be my chioce

2 Likes

Awesome light and it fits perfectly its on sale for 229 and if u use promo code GEEKS you will save an extra 10% off. They have a stronger 1 the same size at 480 watts little more pricey.

2 Likes

Just changed the time and bloom lights on ready for some bud

1 Like

hi grower…how tall :straight_ruler: was she when u flipped? seems kinda on the shorter smaller side from this angled photo :camera_flash: :slight_smile: :peace_symbol: