No bubbles but air pump is vibrating

I am on day 5 of a grow , and the air bubbles stopped yesterday. I’ve tried shutting off and then turning the grobo back on. Not sure what to do. I also tried to remove the air stone which then snapped but i have another one. Are the bubbles supposed to be on all the time / any ideas what I should do ?

1 Like

Oh your lights working because my Bubbler went out and my lights went out then I just shifted my light schedule and everything came back on make sure you were still connected to Wi-Fi when I lost my Wi-Fi lights and bubbler went out so I had to Add a

bubbler then the next day I got it to connect I had to keep trying

1 Like

I done someting similar with mine after my original air pump died.
It need air 24/7
A basic aquarium air pump from Amazon or your local store will do

1 Like

Now I have double bubble

3 Likes

I also bought a mini pump just in case I have to drain fill but I got mine to work how about you are you still having fill problems

1 Like

:thinking: I wonder if they still may double bubble and bubble yum! I can’t chew gum anymore but oh the memories of biting into those big pieces of gum full of tangy flavor that made me salivate instantly! Say goodbye to dry mouth for 3 minutes of lasting flavor! :rofl:

3 Likes

Poppin pink lemonade! That was my favorite!!

2 Likes

They do!!! My barber :barber: gives me a piece, and a piece to take to my kiddo with every trim lol. Love that stuff!!!

2 Likes

Banana Kush auto still growing and looking pretty good

5 Likes

Watermelon or grape is what I remember most :wink:

- - - [2022-01.05]:

@Bianca,

Team_Got_You..~~ (2)

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Wow
They really took the cheapest part available

3 Likes