OG kush by fastbudz

Day 50 and she’s thirsty!

3 Likes

Day 56
Not happy with my trimming on this 1 as it grew lots of off shoots that beat me to flower so i didnt trim her anymore. Also ran into a potassium issue which i think ive got under control now. On a good note my new light seems to be doing a great job on trichome production!

2 Likes

ever consider a photoperiod grow :last_quarter_moon:?

photos provides better control of your grows :seedling: … pretty sure you got the skillz :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Oh for sure ! The problem i have is i bought way too many auto flower seeds! I told myself I’d get thru these and start my photo journey! There are so many different flavors of photos compared to autos thats another reason im headed that direction!

2 Likes

Day 62 starting to become super funky! Skunky punch right to the face when first opening tent!

3 Likes

:rofl:

look forward to your upcoming photo journey :call_me_hand:t4: …i wanna see u fill out your tent with more buds :grin:

1 Like

SHE’S FUNKY!

3 Likes

Chopped her down! Hanging to dry.

4 Likes

Og all cured got about 3 oz smells like lemon gas and it taste like lemon. Could’ve did better trimming but I’m the only one blazing

I’m kool.

4 Likes

Man that looks great. Same here I’m the only one smoking. Nice :+1:t2: congratulations :dash:

2 Likes