Organic sour diesel autos

The girls are 3 weeks old. Just transplanted to 5 gallon pots wit Fresh FFOF also added Mykos and a half tbsp of Gaia green bloom to each pot and a Pot popper. If there anything like the last one they will start throwing flowers in the next couple weeks.

Got 2 more girls in the tent waiting to ripen up then they will be in there forever home. @Mpower11

5 Likes

Topped the 2 on the left. Think I’ll leave the other 2 Alone

5 Likes

It worked for me so far I’m leaning towards topping them like how they both are coming out but I like the more arms on a tree :+1:t4::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Lots of progress in the last week

5 Likes

Moved the girls to the tent

5 Likes

Looking good :+1:t2:. I get to harvest Thursday.

2 Likes

Well I had a bit of a deficiency kick in over the last week.

Was originally thinking it was cal mag. Because I have been feeding phed RO water only. Dragged my feet on ordering organic cal mag. But upon further inspection based off the symptoms it looks like it was a phosphorus deficiency. With the purple stems and copper blotches on the leaves. And the fact that it didn’t start at the bottom of the plant!
So I top dressed with Gia green bloom and feed cal mag the progression has stopped and purple stems have started to recover and turn green again.

Still not out of the woods but getting better. Funny thing is they are only about 2 weeks into the new 5 gallon pot of fox farm ocean soil. Trimmed away the affected leaves and put the scrog in to spread them apart for more light exposure

5 Likes

All but 1 in flower

5 Likes

@Mpower11 how much and how often do you top dress in flower for 5 gallon pot?

2 Likes

I top dress every 3 weeks but stop 3 weeks before I think I’m going to harvest.

In full flower I do

2 tablespoons per gallon of bloom and wormcasting

2 Likes

Thank you I only did 1tbsp for each gallon will up on the next water

2 Likes

Some people do 1 tablespoon. I even seen people say they do 3.

I think 1 to 2 tablespoons is the right number. If your plants look hungry I would do 2 if they don’t look that hungry I would do 1

2 Likes

Plants looking hungry going to try my hand at tea that came
In a sample pack

Time will tell

4 Likes

Been a long time since my last post. Learning the organic dry amendments has been a curve. But I think I got it down now! The sour diesel autos went in to flower with some deficiency’s. I didn’t anticipate the need for necessary flower nutrients so early on, and then I was just playing catch up the whole grow. But all said and done 3 of the 4 plant have been harvested and are curing. This is the last one left

4 Likes