Punch berry cookies

Just about all my past pics are in my grow journal only. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I never shared one before so idk if I can or how to if we still could. :face_with_monocle:

I started with a 4 week old clone on 11/22 and I’m on day 11 of flower now.

5 Likes

If anyone is curious about the pod…

I bought the chiller lid and didn’t have any baskets for the lid that holds the peat pods AND my 4 week old clone was already rooted so a coco pod is just wrapped around the stalk and a washcloth is wrapped around the pod to hold it in place. Both dried up really fast! (Was worried about washcloth holding water but both it and pod were dry in a day or two) Was also very worried period that since it’s no longer rooted through any medium since transplant that it has a very low survival rate. Stephen warned me but we gave it a week to see if she took and boy did she! :partying_face:

This morning I was moving my hygrometer and fans around and the stalk and pod fell through (too much bumping around the stalk​:crazy_face:). Washcloth stayed put- it’s stiff like any dried out washcloth gets but I was somehow able to get pod back into place. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I do think I’ll be pushing it back through there pretty soon though since she’s almost to the top already!

This is her beginning.

3 Likes

Okay I’m nearing flush, trying to hold out for lower buds to ripen and I was finally able to get a decent enough trichome shot of a bigger bud and there’s a lot of amber!

Before reminding me what needed to be done for an even canopy, :wink:, remember that at flip my plant was still sitting very precariously in there and when I lollipopped I knew more needed to go but as it was, I knocked it into the water twice during that process so I left more than I should to stop jiggling it. :wink: Now most of the top branches are bent over each other as well as I could without packing them too tightly together, lol.

So now I need to harvest top buds and let others finish maturing. Do I flush before partial harvest or harvest, wait, flush, and then final harvest? Or flush, harvest top, then revert back to flower or would that cause issues?

Also, it’s going to be a challenge for me to find a discreet place to dry the first harvest outside of the grobo, but I’ll figure out something I guess. :thinking:

5 Likes

If you have a spare closet you can just hang it upside down but it will smell.

2 Likes

So I’m waiting on flush but I did harvest biggest buds, also did a bud wash but no pm surface so yay for that good news!!

I ended up my spare bedroom so I imagine the whole room will smell! :joy:

7 Likes

- - - [2022-02.10]:

@Angiebaby,

• (Great Choice On Doing A “[#Partial_Harvest]”):

~~~

- - - [2022-02.11]:

@Angiebaby,

I_Searched_It..~~ (3)

~~~

- - - [2022-02.24]: {#Edit_Post}:

@Angiebaby,

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! :raised_hands::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I was able to get a clearer trichome pic on one of my drying buds, yay! Going by most harvest pics I THINK I chopped 'em just in time.

Will they be okay to dry in there with light coming in thru closed blinds?

5 Likes

Harvested! A 4 hour chore to harvest and clean res, icing my back now! :smiling_face_with_tear:

Okay here’s some pics. And terribly does not make a good collar, washcloths eaten away lol!

Roots were growing up behind sensor cover and tangled amongst air stones and most tubes!

5 Likes

No wet weight but anticipating an ounce. Partial was 11g

Wow I came back to edit and say something more and it’s escaped my mind! :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks, I fixed other pics, sorry about that!

Final total bud weight 34g
trim was like 9 I think?

Trichomes have definitely changed a lot along the way, feeling more and more iffy.

Overdried in grobo cabinet too. Fans stayed on, don’t think they’re supposed to. Still on after force end. Went from @ 30 on moisture meter after bud wash to 19-20 in a couple hours with my own light fan to the cabinet to still @ 17 after day and 1/2 to no readings this morning. :dizzy_face:

Got it jarred maybe an hour ago or a little more, rh at 34%, now up to 45.

4 Likes

Throughout Feb in order:

5 Likes