Punch berry cookies

Okay I’m nearing flush, trying to hold out for lower buds to ripen and I was finally able to get a decent enough trichome shot of a bigger bud and there’s a lot of amber!

Before reminding me what needed to be done for an even canopy, :wink:, remember that at flip my plant was still sitting very precariously in there and when I lollipopped I knew more needed to go but as it was, I knocked it into the water twice during that process so I left more than I should to stop jiggling it. :wink: Now most of the top branches are bent over each other as well as I could without packing them too tightly together, lol.

So now I need to harvest top buds and let others finish maturing. Do I flush before partial harvest or harvest, wait, flush, and then final harvest? Or flush, harvest top, then revert back to flower or would that cause issues?

Also, it’s going to be a challenge for me to find a discreet place to dry the first harvest outside of the grobo, but I’ll figure out something I guess. :thinking:

5 Likes