Sour Apple THC Gummies
This is probably my favorite Gummy recipe at the moment. I’ve modified it several times to achieve the proper amount of gummy chew that I enjoy.
Extra Strength Canna Coconut Oil
2 oz bud
32 oz Coconut or MCT Oil
Fuse decarb bud into oil, I used a sous vide method but any method works
- 9oz Lime Green Jello Powder
- 6 tbs of unflavored gelatin
- 2 tsp guar gum
- 4 tbs kool-aid sour green apple
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tsp citric acid
- 1 tbs honey
- 8 drops of Lor Ann’s concentrate fruit drop apple
- Bloom the gelatin in 1/2 cup of cold water
- Simmer the other half cup of the water and kool-aid, honey and Lor Ann’s flavor drops,
- Add the flavored jello powder, set heat low and mix gently but well
- Add unflavored gelatin, and continue to simmer and mix gently but well (a silicone spatula works great for this)
- Take off heat and add citric acid, gently mix well
- In a separate bowl, mix the canna oil with guar gum
- Pour the canna oil mixture into the jello mixture and continue to gently mix well. If there are oils floating to the top, mix more guar gum with canna oil and add to the jello mixture, continue to mix until all the ingredients binds well.
- Fill molds and freeze for 20 minutes
- Remove from molds and toss in light cornstarch
- Let gummies dry until desired chew is achieved (between 12-48 hours) then store in air tight containers in the fridge.