Still hear 👍 but in need of advice

I’m about to start using a AeroGarden Sprout 2020

AeroGarden Black Sprout (2020 Model) https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08GVSPFMW/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_R5SRAW98EME06XAX7QA7

& was wondering what’s the best time On Average! to kick her off & is there a decent Germination Addertive or will AeroGardens be ok :thinking: :seedling::seedling::seedling:

Thank :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I can Still use the bloody thing :fist_right::rofl::metal:

Also waiting on these which I’ve been reliably informed will fit both Sprout & Grobo Mk1 grow plates hole :fist_right:

Agarden-EU JpGdn 1.75" 50PCS Mesh Net Cup Pots Basket Hydroponics System Supplies Aquaponics Seed Growing Media Black https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B078PFB63G/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_99B15NQYRXESW5QG2FQ5

3 Likes

Whatever the shortest light period is. As long as it’s over 12 hrs you’re good. I say shortest because the light is much closer than a usual grow light in germ.

3 Likes

:fist_right:
Sorry for not fully explaining :flushed:!!

I was meaning with a grow on in my grobo what would be best best time to start the AeroGarden Sprout off for transfer :wink:?
I’m thinking around the start of flower :thinking:??
Hopefully get them to a decent Veg state b4 transferring :+1:

1 Like

Most flower is 8 weeks at minimum. I would start your next seed no sooner than a month before harvest. You’ll be surprised how big they can get in the aero :wink:

2 Likes

Cool :+1: & yeah I have been warned about size :rofl:!

Lookin forward to using it :metal::seedling::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

I would start the aero garden two -three weeks before finishing a grow!
You will still be in veg stage if you do and any problems will be easy to adjust in this stage.
If you are using a auto seed I would only germinate and wiat for the first leaf before transfer because auto dont have a lot of time to adjust. :seedling: :eyes:

2 Likes

Was beginning to think I was talking a foreign language :flushed:!:wink:!

Much obliged for the Feedback bud & let’s hope I still av a #@%$O to transfer over too :roll_eyes::crossed_fingers::pray::pray::pray:

Still on the blue light :wink: & she’s changed to Early Veg :wink: but haven’t delt wiv the water changes/tops yet :flushed:!:roll_eyes:!:exploding_head:!

I’m also going to follow #@%$O’s Start" instructions & not AeroGardens

Also lookin @ a 2x2 or 3×3 tent setup just concerned with any aroma flying around… Even with 1/2 dozen Onos placed everywhere :roll_eyes:!:rofl:!

I can Only Scrub the air & not expel to outside :roll_eyes:!:flushed:

1 Like

You can always invest in a air cleaner!
My basement tent doesnt expell out either but I dont have any harsh smells with a votex ventilator.

I run my dehumidifier outside the tent where the ventilator hose comes out the tent. :seedling: :eyes:

1 Like