Tent Grow (DWC buckets) - Godfather OG (MANIFOLD training)

READY to START :horse_racing: GROWING :seedling: again

current “thoroughly cleaned:tent: set up…

• 20"x36"x63" vivosun tent

• 6" AC Infinity S6 (exhaust fan), 4" AC Infinity T4 (intake fan), mini clip on fans :wind_face:

• Spider Farmer SF2000 light, bn-link digital timer :sunglasses:

• 3.5 gallon buckets, active aqua air pumps, large round air stones, HTG net pod lids, clay pebbles, water thermometers, hygrometers, green garden wire, white garden wire, LST training clips, scrog net :wastebasket: :fuelpump: :balloon: :sweat_drops: :weight_lifting_man:

• distilled water, hydroguard, general hydroponic 6 part nutrient line, pH up/down, bluelab pH pen, pH calibration/storage solution :droplet: :test_tube: :man_scientist:

Day 10

• transferred :bus: from the START to the TENT :tent:

• welcome any AG comments/feedback/questions during this grow journey :sailboat:

7 Likes

Nice! Good luck on your grow. How did you clean up your tent before starting a new grow?

5 Likes

thank you @Aang as the well wishes are appreciated! …cleaning was spread out between several days …tent was messy and needed to be swept up, then washed from top to bottom with soap and water and allowed to dry…remove dust from fans and ducts with compressed air cans and alcohol …cleaned buckets and net pod well for reuse…used hydroperoxide on the air stones for a bubble refresh…washed several times the old clay pebbles with hot water and allow to dry for reuse…air tubes, humidifier, air pumps, etc were also cleaned up too …carbon filter sock covers were washed as well

4 Likes

Nice set up. :+1:t2: I love my closet.

5 Likes

thanks @Gunk :grinning: …i do like my simple and clean, low maintenance, budget conscious tent set up

5 Likes

Day 14

:slight_smile: :+1:t4: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Just set my notifications to watching for this topic I may be more excited than you!!

5 Likes

UPDATE

Day 18

Day 19

Day 20

• LEFT :potted_plant: - adjust training wire up

• RIGHT :potted_plant: - add training wire

9 Likes

Your skills always Impress me. Nice work!!

I’m watching

6 Likes

:slight_smile: appreciate the nice words @Mpower11 . you and your growing knowledge and experiences have HELP me tremendously :slight_smile: thank you !

5 Likes

UPDATE

Day 22

7 Likes

I think your the “GodFather” at this point!!

3 Likes

UPDATE

Day 26

Day 28

Day 30

8 Likes

Nice work!! plants look great

4 Likes

Looks great. I can appreciate the time and dedication to grow like this. Nice work.

5 Likes

thank you!!! @Mpower11 !!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thank you @gunk !!! :peace_symbol:

minor daily adjustments to training wire/clips are needed for best results…i’m not that good and forget to check on them a couple days during the week :frowning: :rofl:

i typically switch my 20/4 light schedule to 12/12 when my grows hit my “gro” sticker in hopes to not stretch past my “gh” sticker as i have height restrictions :slight_smile:

typically takes me about 5-6 weeks in veg stage to get that desire height with 1 topping and 10 colas

assuming it will take an extra 2 weeks to get to that desire height due to this manifold training

5 Likes

Nice. My string that is holding my sensor also is 18” long so I can maintain my canopy height. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

UPDATE

Day 37

7 Likes

I so enjoy seeing your posts

5 Likes