Tent Grow (DWC) Do-Si-Dos (manifold)

i think the 4 cola plant will “out do” the 8 cola plant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 53 (flower day 4)

6 Likes

Day 60 (flower day 11)

• doing good after week 8 water change as these two filled out the tent well…just wish they would stop growing as they are close to their max allowable height :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day 67 (flower day 18)

7 Likes

Day 74 (flower day 25)

5 Likes

@ChicagoCypher_CC I’m going to dry without trimming this time. Can you advise how many days hanging and what temp and humidity? I don’t want to over dry like last time. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

slow dry and slow cure = good things for your buds :slight_smile:

target 7-10 days @ 55% RH …pending your local area climate…i keep my home at a steady 72F year round…be careful not to over dry during cold winter months when your home’s heat is on high causing low %RH

1 Like

Awesome :star_struck: thank you. Yeah the cooler days helped during flower for lower humidity. Humidifier been off during flower. My a/c is a true blessing keeping accurate cooler temperatures. I will turn the humidifier back on during dry time. Thank you so much. I had the temperature and humidity about right. Didn’t know how long really. Your a blessing. :pray: thank you

1 Like

Day 80 (flower day 31)

4 Likes

Day 87 (flower day 38)

4 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: I like your height sticker.

2 Likes

Day 95 (flower day 46)

3 Likes

:hushed::joy: I’m jealous, I wish I had a bigger tent. Did your wife allow you to get the 2x4 tent? I think you can fit in another plant with that size. Congrats haha. What kind of lights is that?

2 Likes

Congratulations ! you will see a Big differences in bud density .can’t wait to seen it in action.

2 Likes

thanks @Christifer i saw you upgraded your spider farmer lights so i decided to do the same :slight_smile:

2 Likes

finally got the OK after several years of requesting :rofl: :slight_smile:

SpiderFarmer G4500 :star_struck: …upgraded from a SpiderFarmer SF2000

3 Likes

I checked the specs of those lights. They look great. I love the detachable driver feature.

3 Likes

Nice bro :sunglasses: I can’t wait to expand another two feet. Flower looks amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m at 14% at day four. My stems measure 28%. Is it not uncommon for them to dry sooner? I’m 70F and 55% humidity in the dark. Do you use a meter? Or just by your experience and look and feel. The leaves are getting more crispy but the flower is moist. What do you think :thinking: I feel by what I see I’m ok for maybe a day or two before cure.

1 Like

sorry i do not use a moisture meter as i go by feel and also check humidity level of the buds …make sure the buds are still “spongy” and do not get brittle…i really really try to “lower” my humidity “naturally” during the cure process and not “raise” the humidity with humidity pack

curing is a continuation of the drying process and essential for premium bud quality

overdried buds sucks big time

IF you are concerned, i would take a few buds and place them in small mason jar with a small hygrometer inside…i like using small 4oz/8oz mason jars…if the humidity is high (over 70%) then you need more dry time…you will be ready to place the whole batch in jars if the test jar’s humidity is around 65%-68%…i am very “hands on” during the cure process as it is sooooo important for the quality…i often leave larger stems on when i initially place in air tight jars…i like to trim/manicure my buds slowly during the “burping” process and “naturally” lower the curing humidity to around 62%…it took me a while but my dry/curing process is finally working well…FYI. i also like to cure a harvest in different ways to see what works best…good luck to you and your buds :slight_smile:

2 Likes