Tent Grow (DWC) Do-Si-Dos (manifold)

READY to start GROWing :green_heart: again

Day 18

3 Likes

Nice. I like your nute line up. Pretty similar to mine. (Flora nova series) bummer about the seeds. I hear a lot of good things about ILGM. Looks like a good start :+1:t2::star_struck:

1 Like

thanks …easy to use and not too expensive…with good results :slight_smile:

no worries as I had plenty of extras :rofl: …i enjoyed the quality of all my past ILGM grows … my recent ILGM customer service experience was quick, professional and generous … i like em’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck on your new grow bro. I’m supposed you didn’t get the GH CalMag bottle :). I’m using the same line up except for floralicious plus and florakleen

1 Like

thanks @Aang do u use any flushing agents before your harvest or just water?

2 Likes

just water and flush for 10+ days

1 Like

Day 25

2 Likes

Day 31

4 Likes

I just did that. :face_with_peeking_eye::open_mouth: I have some mini plastic wrap rolls for this. Works great :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Day 38

3 Likes

What size is your tent :tent:? And what light are you using? Curious because I’m expanding to 2x4 after this grow.

1 Like

20"x36"x62" …it is a small tent for 2 grows…i use 3.5 gallon buckets in lieu of 5 gallons to help control the grow size within this smaller grow area

spider farmer SF2000…i have really enjoyed these lights for the cost…i like to get lights designed for spaces larger than my tent…these lights are designed for a 2x4 bloom so it works great for my 20"x36" tent …i had a MarsTS600 designed for a 2x2 bloom area…it worked great in my former 20"x20" tent …both these lights were good value with great production…i am a value shopper :slight_smile:

i will watching to see what you buy as i want to upgrade to a 2x4 too…i recommend to get 72" or taller for your new purchase

3 Likes

I’ll be expanding my closet another two feet. I have room in the office to bring the closet over another two feet. So same space just bigger. My closet is 2x2x8 at the moment.

This has a removable driver to place outside the grow space.
This grow house is local. I can go get it anytime.
On a side note trying to balance electricity use with our power company. I’m on a time if use plan. I really don’t want to pay extra for electricity. It would defeat my purpose of saving money growing my own. Unless I can produce more out of two plants. Having said that I’m all for better training for better buds

2 Likes

Day 45

5 Likes

I’m trying the 36 dark before flip as well this grow.

3 Likes

I’m reading about darkness at the end to enhance. Came up with this ATF strain.
Looking good. I’m doing this next. You leave a good trim journal and successful. :+1:t2:

1 Like

i do the darkness prior to harvest too but not sure if i can notice a difference in quality when performed…

there is some interesting info about Phytochrome Red and Phytochrome Far Red…there were noticeable improvements with the speed of flower when this was performed last for me…hope i get the same results for these two :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

Everything I’ve read on this is basically to stop photosynthesis and limit the amount of chlorophyll in the plant before harvest. I haven’t seen anything as far as resin production or anything else boasted on buds from some people…more like an old wive’s tale if you ask me.

2 Likes

Excited to see how your plants turn out, especially the right with 4 main colas haha

1 Like

Thanks for the insight gentlemen. I did do the 36 hour before flip on the last and this one.

1 Like